• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is the new miny wave dashing AT

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
With fox, its all based on your running attack (you move the speed and distance of your running attack) instead of your sliding distance its not nearly as good but it could help. from what i can tell (im not sure) you do your running attack the push R and back and you will cancal your running attack with a reverses grab (that has 0 lag) and then a, you will have your back to your opponent witch could set up for a shot hop back air, or over b, or smash,
and has been called piviot wave grab.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX3P9qIOzhU

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I figured that people would want to know about it here and any1 can guy can do it, but ya i thought about that.

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure you simply do a full-stop by shield-cancelling your dash and do a pivot grab. Not that important unless you're someone with a tether grab.

Top Bottom