• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is interesting..

vtxmadlove01

Smash Rookie
Aight so me and my friend came across somethin interesting while we were playing brawl. We searched the forums for this, and we didnt find anything so here it goes. We were playing a team battle, he was ROB and I was lucas, and we were facing fox and wolf(lvl 9). Like always we play with NO items, and we were playing infinite time match( by the way we are 100% sure items were off) Then wolf just lit up as if he had gotten a smash ball and did his FS :confused:. Again, items were off, as he did this as soon as he came back for a death. We tried to see why this happens so we did a 1 on 1 stock match(10 stocks), and although we also did the FS without the smash ball we could not see why this happened. It appears to be random.
Anyone know why this happens?try it yourself...:ohwell:

*edit* Never mind, It occurs with any character >.>

Machinehead

Smash Rookie
Well if you had a severe lead over him the game might have invoked a Pity Smash. Just something to try and even the odds, as far as I read. Never seen one myself

Top Bottom