• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is complete bull

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Yesterday my friend instaled a shell "litestep" to make my Vista/Xp look like a mac...

Today i have a problem. I wanted to get it out and i did not understand how and it caused this problem...

I can sign into my username but i cannot use my computer because there is no software to interact with. Its just a blank screen with a mouse pointer...

This is the same with all of the usernames as well as the admin.

No Windows Explorer will not run as well as the Litestep...

My mom is taking my laptop to get it repaired... I refuse reseting My computer...

i have to bear with using her laptop until then...

Does anyone have any advice?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Boot it up in Safe Mode. Hold down F8 as the computer starts to do it.

That'll let you boot up your machine without any other programs running. Then just go and uninstall that program that's giving you trouble.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Boot it up in Safe Mode. Hold down F8 as the computer starts to do it.

That'll let you boot up your machine without any other programs running. Then just go and uninstall that program that's giving you trouble.
This should probably work. Future advice, don't altar vista's appearance and don't let your friends download "cool stuff" unless you know where it's coming from.

Top Bottom