• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This is awesome.

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
AWESOME comboing!!! My strategy for maining Meta Knight is taking shape...No one can stop me!!

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I think it was kinda weak, considering how much damage was done to him. Meta Knight seems like he should be able to 0-death a CPU Bowser without even trying.

Staco

Smash Champion
other combos are greatfull too
and you cant bann stages only because one character combo
and there are other stages with walls like this
mk will rule you without wall of dead, he has got other greatfull combos

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
I think it was kinda weak, considering how much damage was done to him. Meta Knight seems like he should be able to 0-death a CPU Bowser without even trying.
You have to admit, this guy is easily one of the best Meta Knights right now. Plus the CPUs have been buffed somewhat so they aren't as easy as the pushovers in Melee.

Staco

Smash Champion
he is the only good mk player I have seen right now xD
there arent a lot videos of good ssbb players at the moment, so he is the best on youtube videos atm I think
I saw only the video form him, timmy and form anothr playing mk 1on1

saratos

Smash Apprentice
It would be better if we could see two actually good humans fighting. Not this garbage. But, either way, I can see great combo power.

Top Bottom