• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

this is a free post so. best mario player

Status
Not open for further replies.

supershadowlink

Smash Apprentice
don't tell me: go away. i can talk all the things that i want. u think u r god or something?. it's a free country i can talk alone if i want to. the best mario player going to puerto rico this month. if u have family or if u want to play u r welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iHcvCRV_OM
is the best mario.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Why would we want to go to Puerto Rico when we live in America.. where there's actually GOOD people. And don't bring up Armada, 1 person doesn't represent everybody outside the US. If you guys wanna play us so badly, come to America, don't bring swine flu or aids please =[

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
lol, this dude is making PR look bad tbh. The only respect l have is Excel Zero and my homie Locuan (PR luigi ftw!).

and why we even head to PR, think of the amount of cash if it's worth going, l mean if your gonna let me go there and take your lunch money, at least have some hoes up ready for me LOL.

this pr dude is so beast, he forced boss out of lurking/ninja-ing and made boss post after so long lmaooo amazing

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Kewkky's actually a very, very respectful member of this site. I'm sure he can explain this thread.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom