• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Games Winner is....

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Yeah, there is already a thread for this i think, but i am making it a bit differient.

How to you think the announcer would say Olimars name when he wins? Will it be, this games winner is. PIKMIN!!!!!!!! AND OLIMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. or just cap'n Olimar! lol discuss
pl0x​

Granetdud

Smash Cadet
I can See him saying Olimar and Pikmin.... That is his Name on the Dojo, but Cap'n Olimar or Just Olimar is fine to...

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I think he'll just say "Olimar" or "Captain Olimar." What will he say for PT? Well, if you look at screenshots, it says Charizard or Squirtle or Ivysaur. So, for them it will likely say whoever was the last one out as the winner. I'd imagine that they'd only mention Olimar. That's my guess.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
My guess is "And the winner is, Olimar!"

Top Bottom