• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Game Is So Bad Compared To The Others

Do you Hate This Game With A Burning Passion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Honestly, I think Brawl is one of the most overhated games I've ever seen. Yeah, Brawl's combat may not be nearly as tight or as fast as Melee's, but Brawl did a lot for the series. It added online multiplayer (albeit not very well, but still), introduced third-party characters, saving replays, and added a lot of great newcomers, some of which got another game like Pit, after not getting one for so long. Is Brawl perfect? No it isn't. I have a lot of issues with the character balancing, the Subspace Emissary is abysmal, the online was horribly executed, and taking a lot of the competitive techniques Melee had wasn't the best idea, but I still found Brawl to be a fun game, and it was my first Smash Bros game too, so it has some sentimental value to me.

whitekirby9

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4270-2712-4478
i think brawl is a great game!
the story could be better
the game play to i wish it could give tips like "marth's neutral B breaks Shields" and other stuff
but i still like it!

Crimson23

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0662-3915-4434
i think brawl is a great game!
the story could be better
the game play to i wish it could give tips like "marth's neutral B breaks Shields" and other stuff
but i still like it!
I don't think that tip specifically would be needed, because it's named Shield Breaker, but you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom