• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This game hates me...

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
A few weeks ago, I followed this tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTRf0TSVyq4&feature=channel_video_title

And made Mario shoot fireballs really fast. Before saving, I tried to edit the fireballs so they give almost no damage, and no knockback (so they aren't too cheap.) I saved the file with the other files for my custom mod, edited Riivolution's xml (have done this many times before), and when I went to test it out, everything froze.

That's not my problem, however. I deleted the Mario file with the edited fireballs, and removed that line of coding from the xml, so it should just load Mario from the disk. But whenever I play as Mario on my custom mod, and shoot a fireball, everything freezes again. I have double checked and triple checked the xml, and everything looks just fine. But Mario's fireball still freezes everything.

WHY!?! Why does my Wii hate me so?

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I double checked. Doesn't look like anything is wrong.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
Zero Suit Samus's B attack does the same thing! I didn't touch her in any way!

This game hates me.

Top Bottom