• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

This Date has been canceled!!! The new date is 3/7/09.

ZeroPing

Smash Rookie
Yeah, also we're going to be having a 2D tournament with Willvolution the 21st, so you should try another day, the 28th maybe? IM WATCHING YOUR BOARDS NOW SMASHERS, YOU CANT SLIP THINGS BY ME ANYMORE.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
what about some time in march? i know thats some time away but gotta plan things first so it all can go smoothly =P.

You know im already going to try to go to this no question me and ed. i got a gamecube as well, But not a Tv.

edit: yo that place sounds like a strip club,"Tootsie's World's Famous Adult Cabaret". im so down if it is then. xD

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
Well I was gonna go to WATO5, but since Jason is the coolest brawl kid, I think I'll drive 45 minutes instead of 4 hours.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Well I was gonna go to WATO5, but since Jason is the coolest brawl kid, I think I'll drive 45 minutes instead of 4 hours.
lol, I don't play Brawl. And this date is canceled. I made another thread and the tournament is for March 7th. Post there if you're coming. As for this Feb 21'st. We can hold a small smash fest again.

Top Bottom