• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thinking about picking up Falco.

NNID
MasterHavik
Hey,guys I'm droping one of my mains,and trying out new character like Falco,Wolf,or even Lurcaio.But I came to this section for Some tips,and tricks for Falco.I really like his braw lversion,and I asking for some help.And I might have found this out,but isn't Falco slower than before.Well,at least he not a annoying ******* anymore.*sigh* Broken Fsmash kill at low persents :(.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Im not particularly great with Falco, but I could offer some basic advice if I knew what you did wrong with him. I guess the most I can say without knowing how you play him at all is that at first his n-air probably seems like some awkward garbage if you are just picking him up, but its really not.

BEES

Smash Lord
Falco's harder to pick up than he was in Melee. There are many ways to do damage, but sending people off the screen requires very specific, difficult-to-arrange situations that you have to cause. They won't fall on your lap, not with Falco anyway.

The Sethlon video is excellent, because even though his opponent didn't know how to fight Falco at the time, you get to see him do a bit of everything.

NNID
MasterHavik
Well,since you guys ask how I paly Falco is use his speed,and try to stay in close to use my smash and titls for offense.But I need help controling this guy.Sometime I kill myself going for a spike or trying to grimp my foe.

Super-Donovan-64

Smash Rookie
That depends. If you're looking for a character with a great, quick spike, who has a relativly quick attack speed, a nice, abusive projectile, and who's considered Mid-Tier in attack power, Then I suppose Falcon's your man.

Top Bottom