• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I Will Never Understand

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=904]Things I Will Never Understand[/drupal]

1. Screamers

Okay, I understand that near everybody has some sadism inside them; which is why videogames can be fun. But it's stupid; a stupid YouTube video (screamer) is uploaded by a stupid person. People watch it and post stupid comments. The stupid person that submitted the video reads the stupid comments and feels stupid pleasure?

THAT'S STUPID
(If you haven't figured out already)

You don't even know who the audience is going to be with these. I saw a screamer animation when I was about 7 and was crying all day. Mindless people.

2. Good and Evil Situations

If you go to the Forum Games, you'll see a game called "Hurt and Heal 4.0". If you want a lot of frustration, play the next one with us.

The people playing as Peach in that game won Hurt and Heal 3.0. "Rogue" players (people using multiple characters) have aligned in attempt to take out Peach. So in my view, they are evil. BUT WAIT. WE'RE evil.

I don't get why one side can't admit that they are evil. Or reason who is good.

3. Halo People

I don't play Halo, but my friend does a lot. In the lobby all I hear is "YEAH YOU DON'T MESS WITH US B**** a** n*****!" STFU. Swearing doesn't make 15 year olds grown adults. Or fly. Or black. -_-

Top Bottom