• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things I found while playing as mii swordfighter

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Well, since i'm getting into this character more and more, i'd like to share some information I found while playing as Mii Swordfighter.
It's probably going to be the most criticized out of this fourm, but goes nothing.

Miis Used/Measurements
I used Toon Link and Mii Maker to measure out my Miis.
-----------------
Me (Average)
------------------
7 bars in height
3 bars in fatness
Barely above Toon Link
-------------------
Skinny Big
9 bars in height
3 bars in Fatness
Towers over Toon Link
--------------------
Skinny Small
3 bars both in height and fatness
Just the size of toon link
--------------------
First and foremost,
Nair -> Fsmash (0%-80%)
I actually had some legitmate hits with this in some occasions, and although it maybe hard to hit (In addition to being risky) I find it pretty reliable.
However, Mii Swordfighter must be near the end of his nair rotation to make this work (think about a clock hand about to hit 6). As the bottom part of the rotation allows for the oppenent to be knocked down, allowing for a quick Fsmash if they don't get up in time.
To help you with the timing of this move, the rotation for a large Mii Swordfighter lasts about 43 seconds. Mii sword fighters smaller than that last a much shorter period than this, usually around 39-30 seconds to my knowledge.

Sword Stomp (FF -> Dair)
When Mii Swordfighter is landing onto the stage, he can dair to land. Now, this may not seem like a great thing to do considering the lag of dair while landing...but considering you dair instantly by FFing it right before you land the result is somewhat strange.

If done correctly, it results in Mii Swordfighter to have a quick tool for knocking back opponents. As every part of his body in the first few frames may be covered by an active hitbox (Sometimes it pushes away the opponent if within range). Aside from that, the lag might be fairly decent for on how tall or fat your Mii is.

I love when I use it to pop others into the air and to preform a full Dair to spike.

And that's pretty much all I have right now. I'm still figuring out a few minor things such as things Fair can combo into and how it is similar to Mii Brawler's Fair.

Notice anything wrong? Please let me know so I can improve on this.

Last edited:

Moderate skill

Smash Apprentice
To help you with the timing of this move, the rotation for a large Mii Swordfighter lasts about 43 seconds. Mii sword fighters smaller than that last a much shorter period than this, usually around 39-30 seconds to my knowledge.
That's a pretty slow attack. No wonder everyone's so dismissive of swordfighter.

Thanks for the info, though!

Last edited:
Top Bottom