• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things about Kirby Hats

KirbyWarrior

Smash Cadet
I've been curious about this, but I wonder if when Kirby sucks up Metaknight and gets his hat, will the tiny wings be his way of floating or will he still puff up, same with Charizard and Pit? Its interesting... :kirby:

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
It was completely unnecessary to make a new topic just to ask this question. Take this kind of unimportant stuff to the discussion topic.

My guess is that no, it would be improbable for Sakurai change the animation frames just so Kirby would use the wings when flying, or otherwise. It's far too much work to implement on something is menial and useless as using wings.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
It was completely unnecessary to make a new topic just to ask this question. Take this kind of unimportant stuff to the discussion topic.

My guess is that no, it would be improbable for Sakurai change the animation frames just so Kirby would use the wings when flying, or otherwise. It's far too much work to implement on something is menial and useless as using wings.
Hey that's not a nice thing to say =(. He was just asking a question in something he was interested in.

Anyways, I don't think so because the wings are way too small. It would be very interesting to see Kirby gliding though.

KirbyWarrior

Smash Cadet

Actually it probably was, but I kind of have a thing for making pointless topics, mostly to meet new people and learn their opinions (wait...) so, sorry if you find this stupid. :bee: Oh, I also made this if anyone has anything they would like to say about Kirby Hats...

Top Bottom