• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things a New Samus Main Should Practice/Learn First?

ChaoTropicChaoTropic

Smash Rookie
As a new Samus main, maining Bowser at first, what I start to practice first? My training partner plays Falco / Mewtwo and bops me almost everytime haha. So I would love some advice or tips :]

Litt

Samus
Scroll down the list there were already like 2 of the threads made, you didn't need to make a new one

Litt

Samus
Aww crap, I'm sorry about that, it's sad because I read those threads and pretty much rephrased their original question. Apologies!
No worries, dude, if you have any new specific questions in mind make a new thread, private message me (i think you need to follow me to do that, not so sure about the message system on smash boards because other people have told me they have had trouble doing so before), or look through the already created topics and you may find the answer to your question in an already created thread, (note that there are a ton of similarities between PM and melee samus, so going on the melee boards for samus may help as well)

Last edited:
Top Bottom