• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

These CPUs though...

AAA Battery

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0216-1897-1891
When I can't play against human players, I generally just goof off fighting level 9 CPUs... and wow can they be bad. Long gone is the much more competent AI from Project M. Aside from their frame 1 reaction time, they're even still too easy to beat. Just it doesn't feel natural at all. It gets worse when counters are thrown in. You know like how they always seem to counter whatever you throw out without fail? Turns out they're easier to bait than actual humans in this regard. You can randomly charge a smash attack in neutral, wait for the counter to expire, and punish the end lag. I tried this against a Corrin with Dr. Mario and the Corrin will on frame 1 Counter just to get baited into a Forward Smash and die at like 70 percent because they also don't DI. But that's just me. What other exploits could you find with CPUs?

Top Bottom