• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There's a first time for everything...

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
Including a time for when Dan gets up and makes a vid.

This is my first vid. The quality is poor, and neither of us did our best, but I finally got a way to record matches, and there will be more on the way. (Hopefully I'll find a way to improve the quality...)

Dan2(Mewtwo) vs. Ryanarius(Shiek)

I accept tips, suggestions, and criticism.
Enjoy!

quak

Smash Champion
you are okay

don't be to fancy with the dair, your not good enough just yet

DI'ing is important

play ff's

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
Thanks

I realize that I have a lot of work to do... Also, you're right in that the shiek isn't competitive. I hope to upload some against much better people within the next two weeks.

On the positive side, I can see the areas where I made mistakes in technical skill, and improve on those, but I don't think I'll be able to see where I messed up more abstract things like DI until I get better.

Thanks for the comments. I'll be working off of them.

slave1

Smash Lord
yea not so many down airs. and especially at that low damage. it screws over a ice climbers at that kind of low damage but not to many others. yea and play harder people, that shiek had some oportunities to kill you.

and about the recording what are you using. i found a nifty divice called Dazzle. it comes with the stough. you need a UHB 2.0 port though. i got it at a best buy it cost me 60 something. it will give you great quality. that is unless you made the mistake like i did and rendered them at a low low quality.

Dan2

Smash Apprentice
The recording device that I used is Dazzle actually. The problem is that there's lots of little horizontal lines plaguing the video as I capture it. Those lines are there from the first time the video gets to my computer.
Eventually, I'm going to try this again, with a faster computer, but until then, I have no idea how to prevent the captured video from being the suck... ~_~

Then, all I'll have to worry about is how much suck my playstyle shows.

Top Bottom