• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There WILL be TWO MORE characters DLC along side Mewtwo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatIsRaizen?

Smash Ace
Just think about it. The video direct was called '50 facts extravaganza', but rather we got 53 facts + another 2 of you include 'others' and 'Mewtwo'.

There are a total of 51 characters in the game if you count the Miis as separate characters, with DLC there will be Mewtwo leading up to another character bringing the total to 52. I think there could be a possibility of one, two, or three more characters for download along side Mewtwo depending how you look at it.. this is my theory, why else would they release specifically more than 50 facts on a video titled 50 facts and so close to the number of characters there are in the game?

Future hints?

Scamper52596

Smash Lord
Premium
I feel like this might be the Trophy Theory all over again...
Although, this theory seems more plausible to me than the Trophy Theory ever was. Should we call this one the DLC Theory?

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
2 more dlc?
mewtwo is dlc as well.
1+2= 3
gordon freeman is one of the dlc characters, I cracked the case!

TheNerdyOne_

Smash Ace
I feel like this might be the Trophy Theory all over again...
Although, this theory seems more plausible to me than the Trophy Theory ever was. Should we call this one the DLC Theory?
And before it does become the Trophy Theory all over again, it is very important to remember that, at best, this theory is something to keep in mind as a possibility. Nobody should be using this theory as evidence, at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom