• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

There is more to life than _____. But what is it then?

NekuShikazu

Smash Journeyman
In the past few months, I've constantly heard the phrase "There is more to life than ___".

I could replace that blank with gaming, fighting, learning, friends. I could pretty much put any noun or verb in that blank. What really drives me insane while I attempt to sleep is what is the KEY part of our lives aside from death?

I don't want to get into anything religious, in my opinion there is just so many different components that are important to a persons life. One person is probably focusing their life to be about getting back on their feet, or another's is to be the best.

That's my rough idea on it, is there a purpose that we should all generally try to achieve, or are we all driven on our own goals?

P.S: I have horrible sentence structuring, so I'll be editing this if I manage to spot errors.

Top Bottom