• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Youtube Moveset project: NESS

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
It's seriously overdue that nobody has uploaded entire character movesets on Youtube yet.

Anyone who has the game and has been making videos for it, please listen to this and do us all a really great favour: We need a video for all the moves a character has, executed one after the other in a particular order, nice and clear so there's no mistake about them and good quality. A visual moveset for each character would clear up a LOT of speculation and guesswork.

If anyone can help make this a reality, It'd be greatly appreciated. All that's required is for you to power on the game, take the character into training mode, zoom in a bit and systematically perform all the attacks on a dummy character of your choice while filming it.

-------------------------------------
For NESS:

A A A combo.
Up tilt
Side tilt
Down tilt
Running attack

Up smash
Up smash (Charge)
Side smash (right up close)
Side smash (hit with the tip)
Side smash (reflect a projectile)
Down smash
Down smash (charge)

Grab(miss)
Running grab (miss)
Grab(connect)
Grab attack
Up throw
Side throw
Down throw
Back throw

*Set opponent to jump*
Neutral air
Up air
Up air (from a double jump)
Side air
Side air (short hop)
Side air (from a double jump)
Down air
Down air (from a double jump)
Back air
Back air (using a shorthop backwards)
Back air (from a double jump)

*set opponent to stand*
Neutral B
Neutral B (under jumping opponent)
Up B (Hit with bolt)
Up B (Hit self into opponent at close range)
Up B (Hit self into opponent from a distance)
Side B (on ground)
Side B (from a double jump)
Down B (close range)
Down B (set opponent to P2 and fire energy projectile. absorb energy projectile)

Taunts

Side dodge
Back roll
Forward roll
Air dodge

Final Smash
-----------------------------------------

Please help with this worthwhile project. If I had the game and some good recording equipment, I'd do it myself, but alas I'm Australian.

I believe that every character should have one of these. It would make FAQs and the like a lot easier to make. And at the most it should only take half an hour or so.

OnYourMark

オンヨマク いつも
I like ice cream and blah blah... look away now... just look away.
EDIT: you don't need to see what i posted earlier... sorry.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Nessbounder, you wanna keep this seperate, or should we merge my Moveset thread and this together once it's done? Whatcha think?
That was my intention. Once we get one of these vids, we can use it in just about every guide.

I've already made similar topics on the Wolf, Lucas and Lucario boards.

DJ Tempora

Smash Cadet
Nessbounder, if you're shooting for a complete moveset (and it looks like you are), then these could be added to the list as well:

Attack from edge grab (under 100% damage)
Attack from edge grab (over 100% damage)
Jump off of edge grab
Roll up from edge grab
"Teetering" ledge animation
Getting up attack (have P2 knock Ness down, then recover with A)

Scorchio17

Smash Rookie
I recorded a game in Brawl with all of Ness's moves, I just need to find a way to get them on the computer...

Levitas

the moon
Find someone with a capure card or device that does the same thing. That'll allow you to "rip" the stuff directly from the tv screen to your computer.

Top Bottom