• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The worst way to troll someone online (It's Bad)

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Boring, yet effective. Mind-degrading to the troller and the victim, but it's there. Works against Peach, ROB, MegaMan, basically any1 that can only carry one projectile at a time. Warning: the commentary is bad. Very bad.

Last edited:

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
Seems effective but boring. All you do is grab the fruit and spam Raptor Boost/Falcon Kick. Plus the Pacman you played against was average at best imo. He/she actually missed the recovery at the end for which you don't even need to move for it to be effective at that distance from the stage.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Seems effective but boring. All you do is grab the fruit and spam Raptor Boost/Falcon Kick. Plus the Pacman you played against was average at best imo. He/she actually missed the recovery at the end for which you don't even need to move for it to be effective at that distance from the stage.
Hey, I know it's pretty cheap, but it's still funny to use. I don't expect any1 to use this in competitive play since it might count as stalling, which can get u disqualified.

Leonyx

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Leonyx3
3DS FC
2638-1926-1616
What's stopping Pacman from grabbing you after he blocks those moves? They're pretty punishable on block.

EarthBoundRules

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4399-0517-2480
Holding on to Pac-Man's fruit is very effective in forcing him to approach, but severely limits the moves you can react with. Also, a good Pac-Man would punish your Falcon Kicks with a backwards roll followed by a forward smash.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
this might as well be titled "Ultimate megaman/pacman/diddy kong/R.O.B/etc. strategy"

Big ol yawn from this. Misleading title, boring video. If it was funny I could understand the irony in the title, but this is just poorly performed trolling on someone clearly just starting out. No thanks. I did however sit through the whole thing, I don't like being negative but I just feel bad for the Pacman in this situation, as you are making him the punch to your bad joke... which serves very little purpose.

If this is not a joke, then this was just a big waste of time for someone looking for advertised strategy, don't you think?

Maybe change the title to,

"Me trolling a new player and stealing Pacman's fruit"

then I would skip it to begin with. And not feel like an ass for A) watching B) posting something with a negative air to it like I am right now :c (which is on me, but I'm trying to show you what not to do in the future maybe)

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Dang. Thanks for all the negative feedback guys (I'm being serious). I've never done anything this bland and boring before, so it's a first (pretty ironic :p). I've changed the OP and the Title. I won't unintentionally make something like this a big deal next time.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
We've all been there I think. Huge props for taking it so well. It's sometimes just easier to see these things from an outside perspective, so don't knock yourself too hard, especially considering you obiously have awareness.

Good luck Powerstar! :starman:
And don't feel discouraged in sharing content you're proud of in the future either :D

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Any Pac-Man player that can press the L button would be able to punish that pretty hard.

Also no 1-item stealing will ever be as effective as Pocket o3o

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Any Pac-Man player that can press the L button would be able to punish that pretty hard.

Also no 1-item stealing will ever be as effective as Pocket o3o
Nothing is ever as effective as villager. Period. :troll:

infomon

Smash Scientist
That's actually pretty hilarious just because Falcon holding the cherries looks so silly.

I wrecked a guy on For Glory last night and he was so mad, he stayed at the character select screen picking a character, then letting go, then picking, then letting go, in a repeated timed manner repeatedly (like 1second on and then 1 off), for like a minute, then dropped out. lolol

Top Bottom