• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The World Needs To Know About NINJA BASEBALL BATMAN! (NBBM for Smash!)

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
AW YEAH! NINJA BASEBALL BATMAN!
There hasn't been thread that talks about these third-party characters. This is quite unlikely but imagine if a blue moon occurs, then the great beat 'em up team of Ninja Baseball Batman would step into the Smash Bros. mat and strike out the other fighters! The AVGN even talked about them in this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb4-1G4Tc-I

Anyway...
NINJA BASEBALL BATMAN HOMERS!

Here's the moveset:

NBBM's standard attacks are similar to what you see in the arcade game and many of them are like how swordsman would attack except of course with bats.

Their grab and forward throws are the same as in the arcade.

I'm gonna just point out mostly on the special attacks.

SIDE SPECIAL: BASE SHURIKEN
Tosses a base like a shuriken. When it isn't being used, it'll charge up to get bigger and stronger.

UP SPECIAL: HELICOP-STICKS
Ascends upwards with their bats whirling like helicopter blades. The bats cause damage to any enemy they touch.

DOWN SPECIAL: NINJUT-SUB
Changes NBBM character. You always start as Captain Jose, if you press B Down while you're playing as him, you'll switch to Twinbats Ryno, then Beanball Roger would be next, and then Stick Straw, and so on. The Damage % and HP will always remain the same no matter what though.

Jose is the balanced type, Ryno is the speedy yet weaker type, Roger is the strong yet slower type, and Straw is the long ranged but even slower than Roger type.

Only the standard special and Final Smash are different depending on which batman you're playing as.

JOSE'S STANDARD
Swings a bat to hit a rock forwards.

RYNO'S STANDARD
Bring down a lightning bolt just like Pikachu would except the lightning would never hit Ryno.

ROGER'S STANDARD
Blows out a small fireball from his mouth.

STRAW'S STANDARD
Breathes an icy breath. Similar attack to Ice Climbers' Down Special.

FINAL SMASHES
Jose: Meteors
Ryno: Lightning Storm
Roger: Volcanoes
Straw: Watery Serpent

These are the same attacks that NBBM use in the arcade when you press left, right, and attack while in midair.
Just like the arcade version, it hurts the user too. 20% or 20 HP is the type of damage you'd get.

TAUNTS
UP
All: Their victory poses from the arcade.
SIDE
Jose: Performs a handstand.
Ryno: Juggles his twin bats.
Roger: Pounds his chest like a gorilla.
Straw: Puts his bat to his shoulder.
DOWN
Jose: Flames appear in his eyes as he poses aggressively.
Ryno: Raises his bats, sparks appear on the bats.
Roger: Rubs his belly like he's hungry.
Straw: Rubs his hand on his bat.

VICTORY THEME: NBBM Stage Clear theme

VICTORY POSES:
Their victory poses and No Content clapping animation feature all 4 batmen.

#1. Descend from above then do their arcade victory poses.
#2. Perform a balancing trick with one batman standing upon another. They wobble sideways for an eternity. They will never fall down.
#3. Raise their bats upwards like a toast, only to be electrified by a lightning bolt. They appear in black with steam coming off them.

Of course, there's gonna be humor in these characters like when they get hurt, breathe fire, nearly drown, etc.

So please support Ninja Baseball Batman, check out their website:
http://ninjabaseballbatman.com/
And please give off more great ideas of NBBM content in Smash!

Ninja Baseball Batman!

NINJA BASEBALL BATMAN!!

Last edited:

cola-star

Smash Rookie
NNID
colastar
I know this is an old topic now but I'm glad to see someone else wanting the NBBBM crew in smash. Jose is who i put in my vote for. Here's to hoping they look at the "Least wanted" list for ideas, (even though i highly doubt it, its worth a shot)

Top Bottom