• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Wolf Battles

Gold_Sonic

Smash Rookie
Greetings, Wolf Mains,

I'm here to issue a challenge to all Wolf players. My friend and I are decent smashers. I main Sonic and he mains Fox. We have some pretty good matches with each other, but we both realize how boring it can be fighting the same opponent over and over.

So, I've come to the Smash Boards to put forth a challenge. My friend and I are convinced that Wolf would be the biggest challenge for us. We will be online for most of the rest of the day. Anybody interested in challenge us (one at a time, of course), please either PM me or respond to this post with your Friend Code, and I will gladly give you ours.

Thanks. And happy battling!

-Gold

Sofa0990

Smash Rookie
3952-8521-1382

i usually hae a hellish time playing sonic but this should hopefully improve my game Vs sonic as much as it improves yours

Also this post is slightly misleading... am i to fight both of you at the same time or just one on one?

"Anybody interested in challenge us (one at a time, of course)"

See you online... im typically on from 4 and check every 15 mins or so exept wednesdays

Top Bottom