• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Video Game Dream Apocalypse: Ep.3-The First Encounter!

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

When the heroes came out of the portal, they looked around. "It's a virtual world," Fake Raymond says. "Let's-a go!" Mario replies. SMG4 got up. "Corrin, you ready?" He asks Wonder as she is eating a giant cake. Then, Falcon and Luigi come out of the portal before it closes. Fake Raymond comes up to them. "Hey! Would you like to adventure with us?" He asks them. "Sure," Falcon answers. The team adventures together, but they are stopped by a monstrous piece of candy corn. "I got this,:smirk:" Wonder said, twirling her Omega Yato. She sprinted at the monster, but when she was about to slash-ZAP! Instantly she was transformed into candy corn. "RUN!!" SMG4 says, running. Fake Raymond knocks the monster down and picks up the the piece of candy corn that was Wonder. They run away from the fallen monster as he tries to get up. Fake Raymond tosses Wonder to Falcon as he takes out his blaster and shoots a wall of brittle. The wall falls onto the beast, crushing him. Falcon puts Candy Corn Wonder down as she is glowing. She transforms back to normal, panting. "What was that?" She says. "I feel so....dizzy.:psycho:" "Let''s keep going," SMG4 says, grabbing a piece of the debris brittle and eating it. "Hey, Corrin," Fake Raymond says to her. "Maybe that woman up ahead may surprise you." He pointed at a woman that seemed to be possessed by some kind of demon. She gasped. ":surprised:Mother!" She called out.

To be continued.

Last edited by a moderator:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
How many times do people need to tell you? This isn't the place for this stuff.

M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

How many times do people need to tell you? This isn't the place for this stuff.[[/QUOTE

First of all, where is the place? Second of all, you're not a staff member, so you have absolutely no right to tell me that.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I have every right to tell you you're breaking rules. Go post it on fanfiction.net or something.

M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

I have every right to tell you you're breaking rules. Go post it on fanfiction.net or something.
I don't care anymore. And you people stop telling to take my stories to fanfiction.net. It's freaking annoying!
Oh, and also show me which rule says that I can't type stories in the Pool Room. It says General Discussion at its prime, so there are no limits on what I can type.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I don't care anymore. And you people stop telling to take my stories to fanfiction.net. It's freaking annoying!
Oh, and also show me which rule says that I can't type stories in the Pool Room. It says General Discussion at its prime, so there are no limits on what I can type.
Not necessarily the rule you're asking for, but you don't need to be (And shouldn't be) making a new thread every time you want to add onto the story.
Fanfiction is also supposed to be on this subforum: http://smashboards.com/forums/creative-minds.25/

Top Bottom