• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Video Game Dream Apocalypse: Ep.2-Embark!

• Thread starter MarioRayFalconSmash X
  • Start date
M

MarioRayFalconSmash X

upload_2016-4-4_17-17-44.png

SMG4 looks up at Peach. "You comin'?" He asks her."No," Peach replies. "I'll just stay here and protect the castle." "Don't be frettin' cuz you missed all the fun," Fake Raymond says to her. "Hey!" Peach yelled in anger. Her face turned a bright steaming red. She became so mad, Fake Raymond could hear boiling. "I HAVE MY OWN FUN HERE!!! :grrr:" But then she saw that they had already left the castle. They, first, let the Corrin go. "Thanks," She said, blushing. "Be-a more careful next time," Mario says to her. "You could get-a hurt very severly!" "It's that portal!" She says to the team. "It keeps spawning enemies!" Then we'll destroy it,:glare:" Fake Raymond says, cocking a blaster and pointing at it. ":estatic:But we can also jump through it," SMG4 replies. Fake Raymond puts the blaster down. "Wait!" Mario says. "What's-a your name?" "Just call me Wonder," She replies. "C'mon! Let's go!" SMG4 says jumping in, with Fake Raymond following him. "My name is-a Mario:mariomelee::love:," Mario replies, running and jumping in with her. But the team didn't notice Luigi and Captain Falcon jumping a few minutes after them, the portal closing.:luigi2::falcon:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom