• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unofficial King Dedede Brawl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ello Govnr

Smash Rookie
Now, here's one thing I don't get. How does Meta Knight get a spot in Brawl, but Kirby's ultimate villian (not rival) hasn't been annoucned? King Dedede has always caused trouble for Kirby, while Meta Knight does intend to stop Kirby for his own plot. In case some of you may not know, King Dedede is the character in the Kirby series that resembles a Bird/Duck with a big belly and hammer. Anyway, I also thought of a move set for the guy (with Melee controls obviously.)

A button: Simple Hammer Attack
Right stick and A: Right Swing with Hammer
Left Stick and A: Left Swing with Hammer
Down and A: Smash hammer down on Foe
Up and A: Swing hammer overhead

B button: Sucks foe (similar to Kirby, but spits back out at heavier damage, no copy ability.)

Down and B: Short jump in air, followed by a pound.

Up and B: Jumps higher in air followed by a ground pound (catches any enemies close by in air with a midrange attack.)

Side and B: Throws Hammer

Jumping Ability: Floats similar to Kirby

Taunt: Grabs cake and eats it (recovering 1 hp)

Weight: Heavy

Devastlian

Smash Lord
Now, here's one thing I don't get. How does Meta Knight get a spot in Brawl, but Kirby's ultimate villian (not rival) hasn't been annoucned?
They must have decided not to reveal him yet if he is in the game.

Also, there are five open threads about King Dedede with this one being the most recently posted in. So search...because you might be making a topic about something that more people have made one about more than anything else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom