• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Uniqueness Tier List: Captain Falcon, Robin, Lucina, Shulk, and Meta-Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Scizor!!!

Running Speed: 2/5
Falling Speed: 4/5
Jump Height: 2 (gets 3 jumps)
Weight: 5/5
Close Combat: 5/5
Ranged Combat: 2/5

Have to agree with the captain on his jumping, the steel big has the wings to try. He also has an array of moves that could potentially keep him moving, regardless of his speed. Just like in the Pokemon games, this guy knows how to dish out the pain as well as hit and run when needs be. In trying to keep with his OU status on competitive teams, he really does have a lot of potential to Royal screw over people who aren't careful. I've been thinking of a perfect set for him to use that would truly signify how he plays in the games but really couldn't pick out just 4 moves. I did however decide to leave it open for interpretation for others if they agree with my suggestions however.

B: Swords Dance
This could be overkill but I think he could very well pull this off. He begins charging up with his claws clenched with a single sword circling him, which takes 3-5 seconds to charge up the first level, two swords 6-8 seconds to the next level and three swords 12-16 seconds the last. What he does is exactly like the Pokemon games and boosts his attacks by +2/+4/+6 respectively. He only lasts in these phases for 15-20 seconds so you best be moving. He could keep this move because once people start seeing him charge up will get them to either try and stop the first boost or run away and wait him out. He can stop at the first level and power up to another within his lapse time and restart the clock but cannot do so after +6.

Side B: Bullet Punch
All hail the move that saves his abysmal speed. He has +2 priority and this isn't anything different here. Although he can shoot himself a good 4-7 frames in front of him, he cannot move after its use until he touches the ground or gets hit. Nobody harms him while he's in this move and he hits all users in its path plus the extension of his claw. For each level on swords dance, he gets one additional frame of reach as well.

Up B: Acrobatics
He leaps into the air and can deal heavy damage as long as he's not holding an item. Meaning, if you're using this guy, always make sure not to carry anything around if you're planning on sticking around. He thrusts himself into the air and can strike a person if he catches them. It plays similarly to Captain Falcons Up Smash, only he goes straight into the attack without an initial start up as well as can continue attacking if he connects, otherwise he is unable to move until he touches the ground or gets hit.

Down B: Pursuit
Ever wonder what may happen if an opponent tried to roll away or try to dodge an attack you may have thrown instead? Not only will you follow their "flee", but you will also inflict serious damage if you can catch them within shielding distance. If they strike you while you use this, you take the hit. If they miss their punch, you're not locked into anything and can freely try to recatch them. The key is though they have to be fleeing/running away, simply being in the area won't work.

Final Smash: U Turn
He turns into a glowing pokemon and can continue flying around in a 3D manner towards his opponents. He has a target system show on the screen that'll indicate where he will fly into, while holding A will speed him up. Works much like Sonic & Pikachu, only with a twist like Snakes. He can fly 3 times each direction or only lasts as long as a FS does so get moving. Watch where you fly on that last return, you'll be spawning right above it and do a somersault to land.

A: Metal Claw + False Swipe
Just attacks with a punch like jesture, up to two punches with the third being the swipe that comes across his chest in a swiping motion.

Side A: Iron Head
He can charge up a good damaging headbutt, he stands with his back arched and head tilted back until he steps forward and comes down with the attack.

Up A: X Scissor
Stands with his legs spread and charges up hands sticking out. Upon release, he unleashes his move which has his claws pass by, creating an x above him.

Down A: Wing Attack
He stands still with his back arched claws in the air. Upon release, he falls to the ground and has his wings attack the ground, causing some knock back if he doesn't hit them.

His air game is completely shot, although he can hop into the air if needs to knock them about. He's nowhere near as bad as Little Mac, but definitely won't be staying up for long thanks to his mass.

Honorable mentions:
Aerial Ace, Giga Impact for FS
Fury Cutter for A
Slash for Side A
Air Slash for Up A
Steel Wing for Down A
Focus Energy for B
Brick Break, Facade, Night Slash for Side B
Agility, Quick Attack for Up B
Counter, Endure, Protect for Down B

He clearly has a list of moves to choose from, so I really could see him making a big impact on the game. I wouldn't say he's a massive behemoth, but he definitely could prove to be a tough fighting Bug/Steel type pokemon we have haven't seen yet. (Lucario may be steel but he floats more really.)

Overall: A to A+

Also, can you tell this is my first moveset (; be gentle with your critiques. Tried to describe some moves that would play similarly to others already in affect but won't actually be like them. He will have 100% uniqueness of course.

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Sorry for long delay, been busy with my free Wind Waker recently. :chuckle:
Today we are (strangely enough) rating the Pterodactyl from Ice Climber and Nabbit from NSMBU.
Remember analyses are recommended, but giving off a grade is fine.
Remember, you have nominations that you can use to rerate or bring up a new character we did not rate before. ;)

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
(strangely enough)
Grrr...

Now for those of you who can't see the Ice Climbers intro, they are dropped off by the Pterodactyl, who is one of their allies and apparently pet. The origin is simple: The Pterodactyl would steal the 2's vegetable and the 2 would climb to the top of the level, get the vegetables, then grab on the Dactyl and boom, next level. In Brawl though, it is an ally. The reason I nominated it is because Ice Climbers, and every series at that, need a 2nd representative. So lets go.

In the sense of visual difference, he deserves an S...++++++++. Pterodactyl is well... A Pterodactyl. Not much special there if you think about it, but when you think deeper, it is different from everyone in the roster. It would walk on his stubby legs for walking and running, and glide over the ocean blue when dashing. The only thing that compares in appearance is Ridley, but Ridley is a boss character.

Unfortunately, it does not have many diverse options in the sense of offense, like a C. I mean, it can peck, do something with vegetables, claw, fly into people, wing smack, grab with his mouth or talons... Not much there. I mean, he could summon Topis or something... But there ain't much there.

OVERALL GRADE = B

Nomination: Scrooge McDuck x5... What? He's also a game character!

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Since no one was here to rate Nabbit I guess I'll rate him a B- for a potential thief playstyle.
Today we are rating Scrooge Mcduck, the character from DuckTales who uses a cane like Cranky Kong to battle out.
Remember, you have nominations that you can use to rerate or bring up a new character we did not rate before. ;)

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Note to self: Always rate at least 1 character in Uniqueness Tier List

DuckTales is one of the best animated Disney series out there (screw P&F). The series follows Donald Duck going to the navy and leaving his 3 sons to his rich as **** uncle, Scrooge McDuck, who was a character inspired by Ebenezer Scrooge. Scrooge is the richest duck in the world at 27 trillion dollars+ according to http://www.wolfgnards.com/index.php/2009/08/27/how-rich-is-scrooge-mcduck. Good page. Go to it before reading on. Anyway, the series usually has Scrooge fighting off people to protect his family (and fortune). His most iconic gaming appearance is the best NES game I have played to date (Battletoads close behind), DuckTales, which has an emulator at this link: http://game-oldies.com/play-online/ducktales-nintendo-nes#. The game has a few sequels and a remake, which I personally don't like. The game follows Scrooge as he finds the 5 legendary treasures from places like The Amazon, The African Mines, and the ****ing moon. Trusty cane at his- Screw this get to rating!

Visual
Well... He's a duck. That's new to smash. There may be multiple characters that are animals, and even a dinosaur, but a duck is new. He also has a cane at his side: Also new. And a top hat. And contacts. And- never mind. Visually he has an amazing grade of S.

Playstyle
He is a duck with a golf club and pogo stick cane! Think of the possibilities. He also has a fleshed out personality in that he is greedy, yet a somewhat softy as he always is protecting his nephews. Maybe throwing money around or having his nephews throw a key or something. He is a very random character in his play style and it demonstrates well in the TV show only, really. A.

Attacks
Well, list incoming: Pogo Stick, money throw, money swim, golf club, smacking with can, nephews attacking, feathers, filling up the stage with money and suffocating people for a FS, Top hat throw, Golf club blocks around, lots of others... S

Overall Grade: S. Scrooge may not be Bayonetta unique, but he has a lot going for him. His cane could be used, but he also has ^^^ to use with him. Lower on the S chain, or high on the A chain, is as fitting as a pair of jeans.

Nomination: An unknown enemy is near. He goes by the name of Zitz the Battletoad, a low request for smash. The main character of the most controller breaking game is finally here people... x5. Again.

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Scrooge McDuck
(Read the article, great read. Turns out the simpler answer was
$315,569,260,000,000.)

I'm glad I'm here to rate the duck, would of my fantasy characters if love to see in Smash but honestly know will never happen. He has so much going for him that its beyond words. You have so many things to consider from not only the television show, but the NES games and sequels.

Running Speed: 1-2/5
Falling Speed: 1/5
Jump Height: 4/5 (his cane bounce can act as an extra jump)
Weight: 3/5
Close Combat: 3/5
Ranged Combat: 2/5

Scrooge would be light as a cloud with the same moving speed. (He is old after all.) I would find it highly amusing that if they included his cane bounce he could propel himself into the air like in the game. I would be lying if I said he didn't have a money bin full of ideas for attacks as well as keeping ahead of the curve for playability.

I would make a move set for him, but I don't think I could possibly select just 4 true specials for him. His Pogo jump would definitely be D Air which would further propel him in the air if he connects. Maybe even include a stronger cane Down B but that would be overkill plus denying other great moves he has in his arsenal. I would love it if he had a Money-Glider for an Up B but probably most unrealistic.

Overall: S

Still upset with myself for not rating yesterday, put it off and forgot. Did have a good write up for the Pterodactyl in mind to play the opposite of a Little Mac too. Oh well

Last edited:

andimidna

Smash Master
Oops. Missed Scizor and Nabbit.

And I don't know enough about Scrooge McDuck to rate him. All I know is that Cranky Kang took one of his moves :p

I just want to nom some awesome Pokemanz
x2 Gengar
x2 Blastoise
x1 Garchomp

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Today we are rating Zits from Battletoads and Goku from the extremely popular DBZ series.

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I don't really feel like going too in-depth with Goku so here you go:

Pros:
  • KA-MEH-A-ME-HA!
  • Teleportation abilities
  • Kaio-ken
  • Could potentially have the first chargeable "beam" attack
  • First anime character
  • Power Pole

Cons:
  • Lucario is our "aura" character, which is similar to ki.
Summary:
Honestly, I wouldn't mind Goku, but he has almost no chance. However, that doesn't stop him from potentially being unique. I could see him being a good combo character. His Down-Special could be Kaio-ken. After charging it for a little, Goku goes Kaio-ken and his attack and speed are boosted. However, while like this, he receives damage periodically. I think this was in SSF2 and it was a neat feature.

Verdict: A

Nominations:

Ryu(Street Fighter) x2
Feraligatr x1
Sub-Zero x2

Last edited:

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Yesterday was a setback, but today the toads are here!

Who played Battletoads and Double Dragon? That game was awesome, like, Ocarina of Time awesome. Of course that is just my opinion so thats cool and all. Zitz is the leader of the intense team known as the Battletoads. They are apparently cheap knock-offs of the TMNT, but they are not cheap. They star in the #2 hardest NES game (Silver Surfer. Play it.), aptly named Battletoads. The story line is 3 teens create a game, but when one would turn the game on, a portal to an alternate dimension would appear, transporting the teens to the video game they created and turning them into toads. The game is notorious for friendly fire, enemies that take forever to kill, and Turbo Tunnel. Ahhh Turbo Tunnel. Zitz himself has the ability to turn his fists huge, but also his feet into spiked feet, saws, and his hands into saw blades, drills, and bulldozers due to his technological advance compared to the other 2 toads, the cool one Rash, and the other guy, Pimple

Visual
<insert what I said about Scrooge McDuck, but a frog instead of duck, here>, So thats an S right off the bat

Playstyle
Zitz, unfortunately, would have a straightforward play style: Glass Cannon. The toads can move fast and jump high, and he has flipping drills for hands when ever he wants, which could make for a fantastic Dair. The chainsaw feet can make a fantastic Nair and all that jazz too. The downside to that would most likely be that he would be an easy character to KO, as the toads can take beatings well in the games they are featured in. B

Attacks
Huge fists, enemy summoning, battle ship for FS, Huge fists, spike feet, saws, chainsaws, saw blades, drills, bulldozers, headbutt of glory, spiked fists... A. This may not be Scrooge McDuck though.

Overall Grade of el Toad: A+. They may not be the most unique of everything unique, but Zitz has many technological tools and limb transformations to make him unique from the roster.

Nomination: Zoda from Startropics... x5 again

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Yesterday was a setback, but today the toads are here!

Who played Battletoads and Double Dragon? That game was awesome, like, Ocarina of Time awesome. Of course that is just my opinion so thats cool and all. Zitz is the leader of the intense team known as the Battletoads. They are apparently cheap knock-offs of the TMNT, but they are not cheap. They star in the #2 hardest NES game (Silver Surfer. Play it.), aptly named Battletoads. The story line is 3 teens create a game, but when one would turn the game on, a portal to an alternate dimension would appear, transporting the teens to the video game they created and turning them into toads. The game is notorious for friendly fire, enemies that take forever to kill, and Turbo Tunnel. Ahhh Turbo Tunnel. Zitz himself has the ability to turn his fists huge, but also his feet into spiked feet, saws, and his hands into saw blades, drills, and bulldozers due to his technological advance compared to the other 2 toads, the cool one Rash, and the other guy, Pimple

Visual
<insert what I said about Scrooge McDuck, but a frog instead of duck, here>, So thats an S right off the bat

Playstyle
Zitz, unfortunately, would have a straightforward play style: Glass Cannon. The toads can move fast and jump high, and he has flipping drills for hands when ever he wants, which could make for a fantastic Dair. The chainsaw feet can make a fantastic Nair and all that jazz too. The downside to that would most likely be that he would be an easy character to KO, as the toads can take beatings well in the games they are featured in. B

Attacks
Huge fists, enemy summoning, battle ship for FS, Huge fists, spike feet, saws, chainsaws, saw blades, drills, bulldozers, headbutt of glory, spiked fists... A. This may not be Scrooge McDuck though.

Overall Grade of el Toad: A+. They may not be the most unique of everything unique, but Zitz has many technological tools and limb transformations to make him unique from the roster.

Nomination: Mike Jones x5, from my childhood game StarTropics.
We already rated Mike Jones if you checked the previous days.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Just want to point out goku's abbility to fly and the "instantly knocks away people with wind" technique.
I expect something more in the line of PM mewtwo/lucas than lucario, really :B
Maybe a ryu's clone for the most.

- -
Battletoads is pretty damn cool, they also have tongues :B :B

Last edited:

Cpt.

Smash Lord
GOKU!!!!!!!!!

Goku, Guardian of Earth

So good, so unique. Play Smash Flash.

Some Techniques

Energy Beams: rapid blasts of energy

Kaio-Ken: increases strength and speed for a period of time, but strains the body

Solar Flare: blind opponent with a flash of light

Kamehameha: shoot a powerful blast similar to Samus' final smash, but smaller

Instant Transmission: teleports anywhere by sensing energy

Multiform: splits self making attacks weaker, but easier to hit the target

Final Smashes

Spirit Bomb

Super Saiyan

Great Ape

Goku is all around a genius when it comes to fighting. He also can turn super saiyan (which wouldn't be in smash for obvious reasons aside from a possible final smash). He has a unique fighting style that mixes kung-fu and wrestling making him a very unique fighter. Aside from that he has all sorts of energy attacks and tricks that make him unique from the rest of the cast.

Rating B+

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I always Thought the final smash should be him going into SSJ God, and doing that move where he fuses with a full power Spirit Blast and blowing up everything in existence.
lol sometimes i forgot that super saiyan god is totally a thing that exists xD

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
I've never played Battletoads yet have the game. I'm one of those types of weird people, I know.

As for Goku, I've watched the original series as well as Z and a couple movies. Never cared much for GT and that new stuff they're trying now but feel Goku already has enough potential to keep him fresh yet original. Would I consider it unique? He's a typical physical fighter who can shoot energy as well as transform into a golden hero. (Not sure who did it first between him or Sonic but yeah, thanks to the rodent his famous ability isn't unique.)

Overall: I think he has lots of options when it comes to joining the smash scene. Most of them are slightly used or already done but that isn't really a bad thing. Its because of his game and popularity it seems these other characters may have drawn their own unique traits. (Lucario aura, Mewtwo instant transmission, etc.)

I'd give him a B+ really. He's right there on the fence for me, just sucks that he didn't join sooner since it would have been pure A or maybe even S. (Granted he's never going to join without mods.)

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Today we are rating Zoda (the villain of Startropics I think?) and Tamagon from Devil World,

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
@ shinhed-echi shinhed-echi tagging because he is a fantastic person in StarTropics knowledge. Other than that...

Prime Invader Zoda is not a F-Zero racer, but rather a devil horn wearing dude who's job is take over C-Island and co. The main villain of StarTropics has failed twice because of the main hero known as Mike Jones. The thing is... We are not rating his human-like form, cause he would get a C.

This form is his more known form, Beast Form if you say, and we will be rating this form.

Visual
Unlike the other 2 I have rated, Zoda has a close relative in the form of Bowser. Both are bipedal beasts that roar and have teeth and features on their backs. But Bowser himself is different to everyone other than Zoda, but because the 2 have close design, Zoda gets an A on this.

Playstyle
Zoda's playstyle may closely resemble the likes of Little Mac and Snake. He would stay near the ground and use his drool for a tripping move. He could also spit out his... stuff that he uses and it could act like a trap. Maybe shoot his belly energy balls for a shot. He could also use his intense weight for a pounding attack, his t-rex tiny arms for some kind of clawing... He has quite a lot of things to use in his style. A+

Moves
I explained most of what he can do in the Playstyle section. Which isn't exactly much. B+

Overall: A-. He has decent abilities and a decent amount. Not too many though.

Nomination: No one this time :D.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768

Hey guys, and because I don't see anyone rating Tamagon, I'm going to do it! Tamagon comes from the Japan and Europe only game, Devil World. Tamagon, a cute dragon thing, attacks Devil World and you have to help him in his endeavor. The reason the game was never localized is the religious symbols, including crosses and bibles. It's a fun game because one of the games on my favorite emulator site is Devil World http://game-oldies.com/play-online/devil-world-nintendo-nes#. PLAY IT NOW.

Visual
Tamagon is a little cute green dragon. Kind of like a devolved Yoshi. Cute balls are a thing in smash. Green dragons are too. Anyway, I give our offender of christianity (Donthurtmeimnotchristian) a solid B

Playstyle
Devil World is all about moving around and having to collect things to defend yourself from the Devil's evil screen moving ability. Tamagon would reflect that in my eyes. He would be all about not standing still and using items to his advantage. Of course Tamagon would not be useless with out them. He could attack with bibles and crosses, maybe even have multiple jumps and breath fire. S

Attacks
Other than the aforementioned stuff, he can also eat dots to recover, summon bible figures, smack around with crosses, I mean... wow I got carried away with the play style section. A- here

Overall: A. Well... It's Tamagon. Yay? Eh he deserves it.

Nomination: Still none today. Tomorrow though :laugh:

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Alright then, ZODA!

It's a shame we're not doing humanoid Zoda, because there's a LOT of moves we could pull from Zoda's Revenge.´´
(And I mean it... A LOT. There are 3 different "Zodas" so he could pull moves from all three of them)

Anyway, Bipedal monster Zoda.

VISUAL:
Ok, this guy could induce some serious nigthmares.
He looks sorta reptilian. Purple-pink scaly skin, with what looks like eggs about to hatch on his back.
This guy could easily be in a Metroid game due to his looks.
Up to this point, we don't have Ridley in SSB (until confirmed) so this guy is definitely in the A+ rank for visual originality.
He looks mean, and he looks frightening. No character at this moment does that.
RANK A+

Playstyle:
What would make this heavyweight unique would be the fact that he's a mean jumper. For horizontal distances mostly.
He also has a projectile in the form of what I think is acid spat from his belly.
Zoda could Spit out little spider-like aliens that CHASE YOU, and hurt you. (Or for the sake of variety, bind you with its tentacles).
And he could do something with his drool. I was about to suggest the idea that the slime oozing from his mouth could induce tripping.
And well, those jaws can't be just for show so expect a lot of biting. And clawing. And heck, if he's a good jumper, he's got to be a pretty good kicker too, at least in the air.

Special Moves:
B: Acid belly shot (Shoots up to two acid shots per second)
B>: Primal Crush (made up: Takes a giant leap ahead and drops with his weight to squash opponents) /RECOVERY/
BV: Gastric slime (Squirts slime that on contact causes burn damage. On stepping causes tripping)
Bup: Alien spawn (Spit out an alien spawn that follows nearest opponent and binds him for a brief moment)

For a final smash, he'd have to revert to his "sorcery" self, where he becomes a giant head, and giant hands to crush everyone.

RANK: B+ (King Dedede kinda has the heavyweight + minion summoner stisch, and the whole buttcrush too)

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I'm going to take a weeklong break because of the potential of me being completely distracted from Nintendo's E3 lineup, I'll come back rating the veterans and newcomers that we'll potentially get.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
After a long week of E3 reveals, it's time to rate the three Mii fighters in uniqueness, the Mii Brawler (who uses fists, head, and kicks to fight), the Mii Swordfighter (who solely uses a sword), and the Mii Gunner (whom uses a rdiiculously cool looking cannon to fight).

Last edited:

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
No ratings yet, I guess I will rate then for my triple post (And end the day with a quadruple post if somehow nobody is interested in the Mii Fighters) then.

Mii Brawler gets a C for all the generic punches and kicks the Mii has, there isn't much flavor or style side from the unique head crash IMO.
Mii Gunner Gets a B- for the ridiculous amount of rapid fire he has in his moves, from gameplay footage, it seems like the Gunner only uses projectiles to attack, so I guess it's pretty unique.
Mii Swordfighter gets a D+ from me, although some of the uses of the sword maybe unique to the Mii, it's still a really standard moveset.

andimidna

Smash Master
Mii Gunner: C-
Miiga Man... (prejectile based character)
Samiis... (especially the Final Smash)
Yea. Not so much variety either.
Also saw a move that resembled Snake/ Steel Diver item. Meh.
Mii Brawler: D+
Boring concept compared to the other 2. Little Miic....
Also, that Falcon Knee was not cool.
Mii Swordsman: D
Another swordsman? Nah, just kidding. This PotD update has them recycling Link's Gale Boomerang into just a Gale, Greninja's Water Shuriken into a regular Shuriken, and Mega Man's blade into a chakram.
I'm not ok with that. That's not unique. Counter isn't new either. Especially for sword fighters.

Overall, there's not very many new moves that they bring, despite pretty much having the number of specials as every other newcomer combined. However...
Mii Fighters (overall): A
Shocker. Separately they're all the least unique newcomers so far. But the concept of them altogether is very new. The customization is hurt a little bit by Villager also having other clothing options and face/hair choices, and Palutena also having multiple unique specials.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
S Tier:

Rosalina & Luma: We've never had a Puppet Character before.

Pac-Man: They made Pac-Man have a moveset!

A Tier:

Mega Man: Jab is projectile? What?

Villager: Super silly and unique.

B Tier:

Little Mac: A pure boxing character is pretty unique.

Wii Fit Trainer: Pretty unique.

Greninja: Ninja is pretty cool.

C Tier:

Mii: All of their moves are variations or reamagining of other moves.

Palutena: A 2nd Female Mage.....

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
Today we are rating Palutena and Pac-Man in their uniqueness. From gameplay footage, Palutena seems to rely on the many powers that come from Uprising. Pac-Man is able to summon Namco characters to aid him in battle.
And remember, you have nominations that you can use to rerate or bring up a new character we did not rate before. ;)

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
No ratings again?
Alright then, here's my honest thoughts:
Palutena: She has plenty of powers in the game, but some of the specials she has is nothing new, being a goddess is something new in terms of aesthetics, I'll give her a B.
Pac-Man: He's able to summon Namco characters, which is relatively unique by itself, the fire hydrant and the recovery is really distinct compared to other characters. I give him a B+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom