• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Spacie (from MagicScrumpy's video)

stix1111

Smash Rookie
Great job! this is really good, just one thing though, whenever i do down air as fox, my game freezes.. thoughts? thanks in advance

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Great job! this is really good, just one thing though, whenever i do down air as fox, my game freezes.. thoughts? thanks in advance
It does? That's strange, I made it on an unmodified melee and tested it before I uploaded. I'll double check.

stix1111

Smash Rookie
It does? That's strange, I made it on an unmodified melee and tested it before I uploaded. I'll double check.
Well i did play on 20xx, could that be the issue?

Edit: played on vanilla melee, still froze on dair

Last edited:

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641

Edit: played on vanilla melee, still froze on dair
I'm using 20XX and it works fine for me, I put it over the SDR moveset :)

Edit: Wouldn't it be cool if he had c. falcon's movement and knee. I know he's not a spacie, but he is from space :falconmelee:

Another Edit: Dair crashes for me too on console :crying:

Last edited:

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I haven't tried it in 20XX yet but I don't see why it wouldn't work. All I c
I'm using 20XX and it works fine for me, I put it over the SDR moveset :)

Edit: Wouldn't it be cool if he had c. falcon's movement and knee. I know he's not a spacie, but he is from space :falconmelee:

Another Edit: Dair crashes for me too on console :crying:
I have a build with fox having the knee, I'll upload it as well.

Ok I'll look into it crashing on console. Sorry about that.

Edit
Is it just console that it freezes on?

Last edited:

stix1111

Smash Rookie

Edit
Is it just console that it freezes on?[/QUOTE]
I havent tried on dolphin but it freezes for me on super smash bros melee 1.02, 20xx 3.02, 20xx 4.05, as soon as i down air on wiiflow on wii. None of this is sarcastic btw,I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible

stix1111

Smash Rookie
So

Edit
Is it just console that it freezes on?
I havent tried on dolphin but it freezes for me on super smash bros melee 1.02, 20xx 3.02, 20xx 4.05, as soon as i down air on wiiflow on wii. None of this is sarcastic btw,I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible[/QUOTE]
Sorry, i messed that up, im still relatively new to smashboards

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I havent tried on dolphin but it freezes for me on super smash bros melee 1.02, 20xx 3.02, 20xx 4.05, as soon as i down air on wiiflow on wii. None of this is sarcastic btw,I'm just trying to be as detailed as possible. Sorry, i messed that up, im still relatively new to smashboards
Think I narrowed down the problem. I made it quickly so I forgot to take out one thing in the fox dair. Testing now.

Yup, it's good now. http://modulous.net/mod/987/PlFx (Ultimate Spacie)

-Added Falco's Dair hit sound as well.

oscat oscat

Last edited:

stix1111

Smash Rookie
Think I narrowed down the problem. I made it quickly so I forgot to take out one thing in the fox dair. Testing now.

Yup, it's good now. http://modulous.net/mod/987/PlFx (Ultimate Spacie)

-Added Falco's Dair hit sound as well.
yup, works great, thanks. you did a really good job; if i could make a suggestion, could you try to make fox climbers if at all possible, or maybe even the mod scrumpy mentioned where he combined like the multihit of foxs dair but the spike hitbox of falcos on every hit. idk, your call

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
yup, works great, thanks. you did a really good job; if i could make a suggestion, could you try to make fox climbers if at all possible, or maybe even the mod scrumpy mentioned where he combined like the multihit of foxs dair but the spike hitbox of falcos on every hit. idk, your call
The fox climbers were just two characters being TAS'd with friendly fire off. I could do the multi hit falco dair though.

It seems magicscrumpy finally started posting his character mods on modulous. Check them out

http://modulous.net/profile/MagicScrumpy

I don't mind taking requests. I like doing this kind of stuff.

stix1111

Smash Rookie
The fox climbers were just two characters being TAS'd with friendly fire off. I could do the multi hit falco dair though.

It seems magicscrumpy finally started posting his character mods on modulous. Check them out

http://modulous.net/profile/MagicScrumpy

I don't mind taking requests. I like doing this kind of stuff.
Oh, ok, thanks for the link. And i didnt know about the tas foxs. Thanks

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Anyway you can give this spacie's falcon's movement (dashing/traction/moonwalking)? That would be sick!!

Last edited:

Thatguy908

Smash Rookie
Ok I'm new to this and I'm dumb so can anyone tell me how to install the ultimate spacie into my 20xx game

oscat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlnklngmars
3DS FC
0318-9801-6641
Use dat texture wizard latest version, right click pifx.dat, rat, or sat. Click import, put in the file

Thatguy908

Smash Rookie
Can i get more specific instructions? Sorry im not good on this like wat is the texture wizard?

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Last edited:
Top Bottom