• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ultimate Kirby

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
I have a ideal lets all register are brawl numbers and set upa kirby ditto tournament and see who the ultimate kirby is.... i really don't know how to do it but im sure it's plausible we just have to deal with the lag..
any body intrested in doing thise besides me help would be apreciated i'f enough people wanna do it we can set something up. just post if you agree and if you wanna help figure some way to do it.

P.S. Truly it's for fun though.

P.S.S Unless you wan't it to be a official title i think a administrator might let you have something in your avatar area.

skellitorman

Smash Journeyman
I dont play online. I have no patience for lag. I powershield alot, and in order to powershield you need maximum accuracy.

ron561

Smash Journeyman
There really can't be any tourny play with players scattered across the U.S. until the lag problems are fixed.

It is a good idea though.

shadow_Z01

Smash Rookie
I would play I never have problems with the lag and I live in Mexico so I guess I can play anyone

kenja0

Smash Apprentice
The best thing to do is give plane tickets to every Kirby player in the world and bring them all in to the same location and play a tournament there. I suggest asking it to be in the Olympics, so all the plane tickets can be free. It'll be called: The Super Smash Brothers Brawl: Ultimate Kirby Player Tournament Event or TSSBBUKPTE for short. But to keep out the riffraff, you should hold an 'extra' tournament beforehand, I would suggest some sort of online tournament. Post it on a forum and tell every Kirby player to post their friend codes. But to make entirely sure if and how it will work, you should gather more suggestions from other people.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
thanks for the advice i guessit won't work i'm still up for suggestions i was also thinking we could make a click or (SMASH GANG) of the kirby players that sign up i could make a sig so you could be in just to show your kirby pride sound good?

LS x Pure Envy

Smash Rookie
Well, maybe if you lived on East Coast, Central, or West, you can decide on only people from around eachother may enter.

If this does happen, I enter, Kirby is my secondary.

Top Bottom