• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Twilight Assassins- The (un)official Sheik clan!

milkshake:)

Smash Rookie
He's Fast, He's Mean, and His name is Sheik not Shiek:chuckle:
~The Twilight Assassins (or just Twilight Assassins)~:psycho:

if u want to join just fill this out---
Name:
Why You play as sheik/why you should join the clan/ favorite color:

Example:
Name: Milkshake:)
Brawl Friend Code: 1762-2594-1343
Why You play as sheik/why you should join the clan/ favorite color: I like how you can change to and from sheik and zelda, and I like how sheik is so fast and quick because it annoys my friends :)/I've played as Sheik since Melee, and despite my friends calling me a dork for playing as him, I've gotten so good i can beat them all 8 days of the week/dark

*if u r coming here from the ninjas of the shadow sheik clan, i know that the leader is quitting, so if u want, just pm me and i'll ad you to this.

Once we get some members(this is free by the way) and every one gets settled, ill divide the clan into classes:
1.) The Order of the Sheikiah(sorry if i spelled that wrong im kinda tired)~
Highest part of the clan, decides when to play the games and junk. They can put a saying and a smiley face of their own choice next to their name on the members list & has all the advantages of the lower ranks
2.) Elite Assassin~
Pretty high member, they can put their other characters they use next to their name on the members list & and has all the advantages of the lower rankings
3.) Shadow Ninja~
Normal Member of the Clan, you start out as a shadow Ninja
4.) Rouge~
Member who isn't very active in the posts and such. You get a bad smiley next to your name on the member list (shame on u)
5.) Wannabe~
Someone who isn't even in the clan who acts like they are, or hasn't talked to me.

*please put your rank in you sig, so i can see, ill also have it on the member list.
To move up be active in the posts and in clan activities!

The Rules are~
1.) You must have sheik as one of your mains ( u can join if u play as zelda, but ud be better off at the zelda alliance ;P)
2.) be active in the posts
3.) have a clan signature for proof of being in the clan
4.) Stand up for sheik and all of his awesomeness ;P)

I'm photoshop challenged, so if someone would like to make clan tags, send them to me and ill be happy to add them. The name of the clan can always be changed so if u have an idea, tell me and ill add it to be voted ( other things can be added to be voted too)

If u are from another clan and would like to be allies or rivals, we need some so you can tell me in the posts

ill add any other thing i missed later and all the fancy stuff like pictures and that jazz
remeber, if u want to join, just post an application!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Come on man, do you really think anyone is going to take you seriously

Dewp

Smash Rookie
You don't find it weird that PRINCESS Z3lda would turn into a man? Sh3ik is a chick.
Also, this will not go far.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
yea umm this is fail and Zelda = female thus Sheik = female
why not just find a leader for the other clan -_- and never call sheik a male or i promise you that i will eat your soul

Jok3r

Smash Apprentice
Lmao sheik's a Female can't you tell by her small boobs and yeah this clan fails at Life.Get At me!

Top Bottom