• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The TRUE Koopa King! (Crew battle)

Sonnet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kuch11
Hello, fellow members of the royal koopa family!

I'm here on behalf of the Bowser Jr. board/Skype group with an offer to settle which of us truly deserves the title of "Koopa King."

We've gathered seven of our best players and are here to challenge you guys to a crew battle- 3 stocks per player, 21 total, Bowser v. Bowser Jr only!

Unless this time doesn't work out for the majority of you, the crew battle will take place this Friday, April 17th, at 7:00 Central Standard Time.

This should be a great opportunity to learn a lot more about the matchup, whether you're playing it or watching from the sidelines. I'll be streaming the entire event at www.twitch.tv/sonnet7, and will post the VOD afterwards for further analysis, etc!

So what do you say? Are you guys up for the challenge?

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
"Did somebody page the King of Awesome?"

So you want us to draft a team of seven Bowsers by Friday? Sounds like a golden opportunity. I volunteer for our side. I encourage any and all Bowser mains to volunteer as well until we have seven players. While drafting the seven best players is important, I'm more worried about finding seven willing players in the first place. Our progress in organizing online tournaments here has not been stellar in the past.

Sonnet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kuch11
"Did somebody page the King of Awesome?"

So you want us to draft a team of seven Bowsers by Friday? Sounds like a golden opportunity. I volunteer for our side. I encourage any and all Bowser mains to volunteer as well until we have seven players. While drafting the seven best players is important, I'm more worried about finding seven willing players in the first place. Our progress in organizing online tournaments here has not been stellar in the past.
Get as many as you can, and we'll adjust our roster size accordingly :)

Corgian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Corgian
3DS FC
2079-7941-6787
I'd be good for this. I should have a little time from my paper. Customs on, correct?

Corgian

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Corgian
3DS FC
2079-7941-6787
Welp, it turns out I now have a mandatory meeting right at 5pm tomorrow, and I won't be out until like 11pm. So I won't be able to participate. Damn.

Top Bottom