• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 most Likely Characters for Smash Bros. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
I thought you guys would enjoy this video, The Top 5 Characters that will be added to Smash Bros. 4!

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Spot on with Little Mac and Pac man. Been saying those two will make it for months.
Dixie and bowser Jr have pretty good chances but only teetering on top 5 material.

Waluigi fails pretty hard. I don't think he will make it.
Palutena Should be in his place.

That's without considering the leak which confirms Mii too.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Decent enough list. Personally not sure I'd put Waluigi on it though and Bowser Jr as high as he was but he's up there. Needs more Ridley.

Also this guy is really annoying; he needs to act more natural, everything he says sounds forced. Especially when he's trying to do JonTron/Peanut Butter Gamer etc jokes and editing.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Did this really warrant making a new thread? This seems like it could've just been placed in the roster discussion thread.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I didn't really like his predictions. Imo, adding both Waluigi and Bowser Jr. is unlikely. I personally dislike the idea of Pacman joining Smash4 and hope that he doesn't.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Although I somewhat support the fact that Miis and Pacman might make it in, I don't like it. However... I may be able to warm up to the Miis. Pac-man?
I have nightmares about him.

SureNsync

Smash Journeyman
The only reason why people are sure about Pac-Man is because of Namco.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
The same can be said about any potential Namco rep.
Yes, but Pac-man is the one in the possibly true rumor unfortunately.
That and Namco together make Pac-man the most likely of the Namco reps at the moment, I think.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I don't have a problem Pac-Man being likely.

I still won't believe the rumor until I see Any of those remaining characters confirmed.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
At this point... the Top 5 most likely newcomers would probably be Little Mac, Mii, Pac-Man, Toad, and Dixie Kong.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't have a problem Pac-Man being likely.

I still won't believe the rumor until I see Any of those remaining characters confirmed.
Agreed. I'm on the fence about it. Normally I would ignore it, but Wii Fit Trainer was correct...

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
Pacman hasn't even been on many nintendo consoles. We might as well add sackboy while we're at all. I really hate Pacman!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
NES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, N64, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Wii, 3DS, and now the Wii U.

How about you do some research before claiming stuff like that. He was clearly on MOST of Nintendo's consoles.
He hasn't been on every single Game and Watch nor has he ever had a Gameboy Micro exclusive title so he is disqualified.

Internet sarcasm is a dangerous thing, kids.

DarkKry4

Smash Ace

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

And most of them flopped. Which is why you have to research it to know about it

Hes mostly retro arcade rubbish that isn't needed but we're get him anyway.
To be fair, he still was on several consoles whether his games were good or not.
You don't really have to research it to know this, anyway. I just naturally figured he'd at least have been on more systems than Snake has, and Snake got it... so...

DarkKry4

Smash Ace
To be fair, he still was on several consoles whether his games were good or not.
You don't really have to research it to know this, anyway. I just naturally figured he'd at least have been on more systems than Snake has, and Snake got it... so...

I just naturally want to beat his and Snake's face with a baking tray!! Hopefully we get a baking tray item in this new game.

Super-dude

Smash Cadet

And most of them flopped. Which is why you have to research it to know about it

Hes mostly retro arcade rubbish that isn't needed but we're getting him anyways.

The biggest reason is that he's a Namco-Bandai character. He's THEIR character. Namco-Bandai are going to want representation, and he's the best fit.

D

Deleted member

For now, 3 are leaked. Other 2 are shoe ins. Besides original 12, here are the following:
1. Pac-man
2. Mii
3. Little Mac
4. Ridley
5. Palutena

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
For now, 3 are leaked. Other 2 are shoe ins. Besides original 12, here are the following:
1. Pac-man
2. Mii
3. Little Mac
4. Ridley
5. Palutena

I don't understand the logic behind Palutena. She's apart of Pit's Final Smash, and I couldn't imagine her having any sort of moveset. Wasn't she more of a Navi type of character in the latest Kid Icarus?

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't understand the logic behind Palutena. She's apart of Pit's Final Smash, and I couldn't imagine her having any sort of moveset. Wasn't she more of a Navi type of character in the latest Kid Icarus?
She had a boss fight in Uprising. Plus, Pit's moveset is getting reworked as we're seeing, would surprise me if he still had the same final smash. Even then it wouldn't be hard to just remove Palutena from that final smash, it certainly won't stop her from being playable.

Super-dude

Smash Cadet
She had a boss fight in Uprising. Plus, Pit's moveset is getting reworked as we're seeing, would surprise me if he still had the same final smash. Even then it wouldn't be hard to just remove Palutena from that final smash, it certainly won't stop her from being playable.

Yeah good point. I would love to have her as a character. Really, I'm happy for any and all new additions to the roster. I don't understand why people would get mad that a character is included. It's just MORE characters to play as.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Yeah good point. I would love to have her as a character. Really, I'm happy for any and all new additions to the roster. I don't understand why people would get mad that a character is included. It's just MORE characters to play as.
It's because the new characters are threatening other characters' chances of getting in, or at least people feel that way. Villager might have taken Waluigi's spot for example, and then some people out there might be a bit pissy about it.

Looking back at the ROB chaos when Brawl's roster was revealed I've realized that blaming a character is needless and stupid, if the character isn't in the game there's a reason for that, whether it be time, limitations or Sakurai's opinion.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Agreed. I'm at the point where as long as Ridley gets in, I will likely be content. Granted, I want Palutena, and at least Mewtwo. I'm a wee bit scared for K.Rool, but if he makes it I'll be quite pleased.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
It's because the new characters are threatening other characters' chances of getting in, or at least people feel that way. Villager might have taken Waluigi's spot for example, and then some people out there might be a bit pissy about it.

Looking back at the ROB chaos when Brawl's roster was revealed I've realized that blaming a character is needless and stupid, if the character isn't in the game there's a reason for that, whether it be time, limitations or Sakurai's opinion.
Yh but if said char dont get in because of Sakurai's opnion PeePz wont agree with him anyway and would be mad...but What Sakurai Wants Sakurai Gets....so...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
But what about the top ten? :awesome:

I know Classic Link would be one of them.
Top 10?

Little Mac, Pac-Man, Mii, Dixie Kong, Toad, Takamaru, Chrom, Palutena, Ridley (Other M version :troll:), and Mewtwo Éclair Forme :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom