• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
Jakor Jakor Will you ever update this again or will it forever be outdated?
I plan on updating it sometime this week actually. But I have to apologize in advance, since the update function doesn't work anymore (I used google drive to host the files for updating, but Google deprecated something related to the way files in folders can be accessed and stuff). Anyway, it was also a lot of extra work just to make the update function without any problem.

I spent the whole weekend coming up with a special function that will let users keep their database and update it, if they wish to keep the rosters they made and other character info they might have added or changed.

There will be close to 700 additional icons, but not any major new features (what else is there to add?).

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

OctolingRift

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 6926-2598-6285
I plan on updating it sometime this week actually. But I have to apologize in advance, since the update function doesn't work anymore (I used google drive to host the files for updating, but Google deprecated something related to the way files in folders can be accessed and stuff). Anyway, it was also a lot of extra work just to make the update work without any problem.

I spent the whole weekend coming up with a special function that will let users keep their database and update it, if they wish to keep the rosters they made and other character info they might have added or changed.

There will be close to 700 additional icons, but not any major new features (what else is there to add?).

Stay tuned.
Thanks!

D

Deleted member

EDIT: I decided to make a Toy-Con Robot icon for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Kefka
Golbez
Cecil (Dark Knight)
Cecil (Paladin)
Cloud
Laguna and Squall. Make one of them together and one separate for each.
Zidane
Zidane (Trance)
Kuja
Firion, Warrior of Light, and Onion Knight. Please make separate ones for Firion and Warrior of Light.
Onion Knight. Use this one for Onion Knight rather than the one in the picture above.
And some more!
Lightning and Odin. One of Lightning and one of Lightning and Odin together.
Cid Raines
Gilgamesh
Bartz
Golbez
Kefka - God Form
Cloud Strife
Sephiroth
Jecht
Ultimecia
Kuja (Trance)
Shantotto
Gaabranth
Vaan
Y'shtola
Here's my repost again.
Reposting, since it's a new page.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I just found this awesome 3D model of Shantae on deviantart, and I wanted to make an icon out of it, but the background is not transparent!

https://elesis-knight.deviantart.com/art/Shantae-3D-Model-Download-703952971

If someone could make the background transparent, then that someone will be super duper ultra special awesome!

Here's the WIP of that model if you're into that: https://elesis-knight.deviantart.com/art/Wip-Shantae-model-664145208
Also, here's the Steam page: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1134714193

Anyway, here's an icon I made of Blaster Master Zero's Shantae:

EDIT: I re-uploaded this icon because I made a mistake with the background, so you might want to re-download it.

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the double post!

I figured out how to make the background transparent for that Shantae model in my post above, and it turned out nicely! Here's the icon for her.

As a bonus, so this double post isn't a total waste, here is every icon I've made so far.

Last edited:

RineYFD

Smash Journeyman
If anyone could, I'd like these guys to be made into icons.
Thanks in advance.
[
Rodin:

Nintendo Labo Robot(Cut out the boy if you can):

Pocky and Rocky:

Min Min:

Harriet:

Tails(Cut out Sonic pleasel):

Ninten:

Infernape:

Sora:

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Sorry for the double post!

I figured out how to make the background transparent for that Shantae model in my post above, and it turned out nicely! Here's the icon for her.

As a bonus, so this double post isn't a total waste, here is every icon I've made so far.

Hey, not bad. Maybe you can make some for me. I'm really picky though so I like to make sure the character icons aren't bigger then the ones that currently exist. ;)

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I saw a cute Pichu render on the last page as a request and was quite charmed by it. Also, a Travis Touchdown appears!

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I plan on updating it sometime this week actually. But I have to apologize in advance, since the update function doesn't work anymore (I used google drive to host the files for updating, but Google deprecated something related to the way files in folders can be accessed and stuff). Anyway, it was also a lot of extra work just to make the update function without any problem.

Stay tuned.
Nice I can't wait!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Stay tuned.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Hey! Do you have all Smashified pictures from ArtsyOmi? It looks weird seeing Smash 4 character designs and original designs. Also, do you have an updated pictures for Ryu, Cloud, Bayonetta, Roy and Corrin?

Last edited:

darkx

Smash Rookie
If there isn't already I'd love to see icons for Lillie, both with and without Nebby.

Also this is a very silly request but I saw a LOT of Disney characters on there and tried to make an all-Disney roster, but the following characters I was looking for weren't there: Ichabod Crane, Prince Phillip, Bernard & Bianca (as a duo), Kuzco, Yzma, Kronk, Tiana, Naveen, Doctor Facilier, Anna, Baymax, Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, Moana, Maui, Mike Wazowski, Elastigirl, Violet Parr, Dash Parr, Joy, Fear, Anger, and Hector Rivera. If anybody skilled can make any of those that would be amazing! :D

FoxHeart

Smash Rookie
I created icons from a few of my favorites or whom i think would fit in the next Smash.

Blackikun

Smash Rookie
Thanks for this nice tool!
After just one simpel test i kive it allready!

I want to show my thank with some Icons ^^ just a hand of Request i saw here and so.. yeah ^^" hope it helps a bit.

And some i needed by my own

Hope the work is okay and if some want more... i will work on it when i have time ^^

D

Deleted member

Thanks for this nice tool!
After just one simpel test i kive it allready!

I want to show my thank with some Icons ^^ just a hand of Request i saw here and so.. yeah ^^" hope it helps a bit.

And some i needed by my own

Hope the work is okay and if some want more... i will work on it when i have time ^^
Sorry to be picky, but those are way too blurry for my taste.

Blackikun

Smash Rookie
Sorry to be picky, but those are way too blurry for my taste.
Ok, thanks for the Feedback. I will try to make them new and better ^^

Edit1:
Still had some Time. Hope this time they are better ^^ found the main mistake I made ^^

Edit2:
Hope this time they are ok ^^

Last edited:

Ixbran

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
4549 - 7836 - 2775
I've been working with the roster maker on and off a lot recently, so here are some of the ones I've been making:
If anyone could, I'd like these guys to be made into icons.
Thanks in advance.
Rodin:
I got you Fam, at least in the regard to Rodin!

Is there a way to upload icons to roster builder?
put your custom icons into the icon folder in the roster maker, open said roster make, select file and then 'add new images'

note they need to have the same naming convention as the others so 'IconName.png'

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I've been working with the roster maker on and off a lot recently, so here are some of the ones I've been making:
I got you Fam, at least in the regard to Rodin!

put your custom icons into the icon folder in the roster maker, open said roster make, select file and then 'add new images'

note they need to have the same naming convention as the others so 'IconName.png'
Can you do Breath of The Wild Zelda from Hyrule Warriors?

Top Bottom