• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
So i made an image with icons of all 802 pokemon, along with the megas and alolan forms, and excluding Marshadow. If you need any or want any, just select them in paint/photoshop/etc, and save them.

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
I didn't see a dlc icon (not a character slot but more like the NEWCOMMER icon) so if someone could...

Make that into an icon it would be appreciated

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
So i made an image with icons of all 802 pokemon, along with the megas and alolan forms, and excluding Marshadow. If you need any or want any, just select them in paint/photoshop/etc, and save them.
I think you forgot Ash Greninja, plus the alternate forms of Deoxys, Castform, Giratina and a few others.

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
got some requests

Who I'm guessing is the main protagonist from Xenoblade chronicles 2 so...don't know his name!

These two adolescent Ridley pics if possible

And I haven't seen it smashified Captain Toad

Edit: also just saw they're gonna do bandana/waddle Dee on the 28th so expect that too
Edit#2:
MissingNo

Last edited:

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
got some requests

Who I'm guessing is the main protagonist from Xenoblade chronicles 2 so...don't know his name!

These two adolescent Ridley pics if possible

And I haven't seen it smashified Captain Toad

Edit: also just saw they're gonna do bandana/waddle Dee on the 28th so expect that too
I've only got Captain Toad, but here ya go anyways
http://imgur.com/gallery/n6yBb

JX__

Smash Rookie
I have a request I have been wanting for awhile.
No one else seems to have brought up this Character from Mega Man x2 yet.

Agile

Smash_Brother

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could give me the background template for making icons. Also, what font do you use for the names? And if it isn't too much trouble, could someone make me icons for Mount Wario and Cloudtop Cruise from Mario Kart 8?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Do any of you have the Hyrule Warriors King Daphne icon? I looked for it earlier in the thread, but the image for it wouldn't show.
Here you go.

Hey guys, I was wondering if someone could give me the background template for making icons. Also, what font do you use for the names? And if it isn't too much trouble, could someone make me icons for Mount Wario and Cloudtop Cruise from Mario Kart 8?
icon -
font -

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
May i request the organization XII members?
Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas
And last but not least
Xion

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989

Smasherfan88 Smasherfan88

I don't know his name so I call him protagonist
Due to gamexplains most recent anaylsis (at the time) to the current xenoblade chronicles 2 trailer, the scene where the games director is revealed, there are script pages, they were translated and the protagonist's name is: Rex, so sorry to bother you...but could i get the Protagonist Icon's name changed to Rex?

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Due to gamexplains most recent anaylsis (at the time) to the current xenoblade chronicles 2 trailer, the scene where the games director is revealed, there are script pages, they were translated and the protagonist's name is: Rex, so sorry to bother you...but could i get the Protagonist Icon's name changed to Rex?
Ok. Thanks for clarifying.

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
May i request the organization XII members?
Xemnas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion
Saix
Axel
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene
Roxas
And last but not least
Xion
Firstly, Axel, Xemnas, and Roxas are already ripe on the Roster Maker if you rummage through everything
Secondly, ((add spoiler because post is too long))
Thirdly, http://imgur.com/gallery/upc2x ((there you go sir))

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Firstly, Axel, Xemnas, and Roxas are already ripe on the Roster Maker if you rummage through everything
Secondly, ((add spoiler because post is too long))
Thirdly, http://imgur.com/gallery/upc2x ((there you go sir))
yeah i'll make sure next time i do that next time i have a huge wave (*cough* expect the foretellers and the master of masters soon, plus Luxu) also the roxas in the application is non-3D, Non-Organisation coat Roxas, which is why i requested him, again i suppose

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
Foretellers,Luxu,MoM(Master of Masters)
Incoming Wave! (KH Foretellers and Luxu and the Master of Masters)
Ava
Gula
Ira
Invi
Aced
Luxu
Master of Masters (MoM)

Last edited:

Smasherfan88

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasher06
Switch FC
8416-9167-6989
(in my previous post Luxu is the one with Xehanort's Keyblade, and the Master of Masters is pointing, clearing that up incase of confusion)

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Smasherfan88 Smasherfan88

If you need anything else to be added, you can
your first post and add them there so you don't have to post multiple times.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Also hey everyone we seem to have reached 200 pages so what could we do to celebrate?

Maybe a new version of Roster Maker?

Jakor Jakor
I'll work on a new version soon. It's a bit overdue I think. It shouldn't be that big of an update, but it takes time to do.

Also, thanks to everyone for your continued support of the Roster Maker! I can't know for sure the exact number of people who've downloaded it (since there are many versions I've uploaded), but it's upwards of 12 000 at the very least!

Wow. That's amazing. If you don't mind, could you send me all those images in a folder by PM?

Last edited:

GreenPiggy75

Smash Rookie
After a long absence, I've returned with more requests!
Cole Phelps (I'm aware there already is one of him. However, as I downloaded it, the icon refused to be with the others and therefore doesn't appear on SSBRM)
Chosen Undead (Playable Character in Dark Souls)
Zelda from Breath of the Wild (Not sure if this was made already...)
HD Raz (Also not sure if this was made or not...)

Top Bottom