• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resource icon

The Star Fox - Advanced Fox Tutorial

MarshieMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MarshieMan
MarshieMan submitted a new guide:

The Star Fox - Advanced Fox Tutorial - From the basics to the advanced, learn how to play fox like the pros.

This guide is up to date as of January 28th, 2015. it may not be applicable to further versions(assuming there is an update).

Table of Contents(use ctrl-f)
[intr] - Introduction
[prcn] - Why you should play as fox/pros/cons
[atk] - Attacks
[cmbs] - Combos
[ttat] - Techniques, Tips, and Tricks
[strg] - Strategy
[cncl] - Conclusion
(also some info on how to beat fox)

I. Introduction [intr]
Hey...
Read more about this guide...

Gunman1357

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gunman1357
Would love to play you online if you want. My username is the same on all platforms.

Gunman1357

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gunman1357
ill be able to play at around 9:00 just friend me on the wiiu, As I said before I have the same name on their and here.
Just to say I play alot of characters but my mains are :4mario::4dk::4link::4pacman::4ganondorf::4olimar: but I play:4bowser::4dedede::4duckhunt::4fox::4jigglypuff::4drmario::4lucario::4marth::4megaman::4pit::4zss::4wario2::4zelda::4shulk::rosalina::4peach:. I'm thinking of maining some of these guys soon but Im not up to par where I want to be.

Last edited:

MarshieMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MarshieMan
Main means one character and secondaries are all the others lol

Gunman1357

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gunman1357
Main means one character and secondaries are all the others lol
alright then I guess:4mario::4link::4pacman::4ganondorf::4olimar: are my secondarys. I may not know all the lingo of smash but don't think im a new be becuase of it. I have been playing smash for a long time.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Your list of ariels didn't include dair

MarshieMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MarshieMan
Ah thank you, ill update it later. Its weird because when i was confirming all the damages i figured out the dairs damage but didnt put it in the guide

Top Bottom