• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Soatome Anything Goes Moveslist game

Status
Not open for further replies.

courte

Smash Lord
Ok let's face it--we all have that one or a few character we like who we know won't get in brawl... and then there's those really outrageous idea's. Characters from other fighting games, characters from other console exclusive, characters who are considered as worthless as items.

This thread is for anyone who ever wanted say, Ryu or that one Devil May Cry hero. It's strictly Capcom.

At this point we are all well aware that the chances of these dreams are slim, thus we move to the forum games room.

I will make a list of characters and include a template as well as some starting moves.
You can either complete the moves list or add a little something too it

This is the template. Please look up info for your resource material

Basic Attacks
A:
A,A:
A,A,A:
or
A Rep.:
Up Tilt:
Down Tilt:
Side Tilt:

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash:
Down Smash:
UP Smash:

Air Attacks
Nuetral Air:
Down Air:
Up Air:
Back Air:
Foward Air:

Grab Attacks
Attack:
Up Throw:
Down Throw:
Back Throw:
Forward Throw:

Final Smash

And this is the first set of characters, along with one starting move each.

Capcom's Odd Dogs
Zangeif-Originated inStreet Fighter Series - F-Smash: Banishing Flat - The one-spin. burning hand attack from MvC.

Morrigan-Originated in Darkstalkers Series - B-Air: Shell Kick - Turns feet into a drill, multi hit like G&W B-air, Spike if first frame hits opponent
Side-B Grapple: Up to perform Vector drain, down to perform inverted vertical breast anguish

Protoman-Originated in Megaman Series - Down-B: Shield Hold - Protoman whistles, and can refract incoming physical projectile or absorb incoming energy projectiles. Whistle is very short, not his usual trademark. Physical + whistle = more damage. Energy + Whistle = no damage and one charge counter
Physical + No whistle = slower speed and power of refraction. Energy + No whistle = 5 percent no flinch and no charge counter.

please try to work hard to keep this a positive thread. In the event that it is cancelled immediately the wtf!! and no worries.
...damit!!

courte

Smash Lord
a little help anyone, i'd like to know how to change the name of this thread!! in the name of not integrity and having a completely different purpose, i would like to make this the

CAPCOM CHARACTERS MOVELIST GAME--for people who would stand a chance if they met the requirement!

courte

Smash Lord
how so?? that seems to be your opinion-- i suppose no it's not a game if no one plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom