• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Smash Wars-I need producer! ANYTHING YOU WANT!

FunnyStuff707

Smash Rookie
Okay, now The Smash Wars is a machinima that I have wanted to create for awhile now, but... I cannot do it. I mean, I could, but it would suck so much. I actaully made episode 1. But it sucks and I would rather not put it up. But I made a acript for 13 episodes, and I NEED to make this series. So, the purpose of this post is that I am searching for a Producer. Someone that can turn my script into a series. I would prefer that you have some experience making machinimas. You do not have to have a uber (lol I said uber) famous series like Smashtasm, but you have to have made something for me to know what you are capable of. You may choose which voice actors you want, and I will approve. I will always make a rough draft for you to follow. I already have 13 epsiodes written.

Benifits:
-Can take partial credit for the series.
-Can put the series on your youtube, website, etc.
-My eteral gratitude.
-Specify and negotiate with me.
-Anything you want that is not to absurd or money.
-Video dedications.

So if you are up to it, then PM me that you will do it with alink to you experience and I will send you the script.

Top Bottom