• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Situation Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchline

Smash Apprentice
Hello! I'm Punchline. Just so you know, this game is VERY simple. Your goal is to reach a certain point, though going through obstacles and tricks, and finally achieve your goal. Take note, if you find anything, you must say it. I will PM you if you found something. Heres an example.

EXAMPLE. Situation: You are in a telephone booth. You are being held at gunpoint; being made to withdraw all your money. The numbers "9" and "1" are broken. What do you do?
(Please take note this is an example, so dont try to answer it or anything.)

Now heres the deal.

Since you are on this situation, you must find a way to get out and escape without being shot at in other words. There is a certain order for it, so just be aware.

Take note, you can only post one thing done at a time. I will then see if its right or wrong. If its wrong, I will explain what WOULD happen if you were to do that.

Like this.

"Youko: Hmm, I will check the top of the telephone booth to see if theres any paper.
Punchline: Nope."

Get it? Good.

Now. Heres the first situation. This may go into a possible story.

You are at your computer. You are currently typing up an report. However, you cannot plagurize. Your parent is watching TV and constantly glancing to check if your doing something correctly. The report is due tomorrow, and you cannot leave the house.

What do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom