• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Series?

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Who wants it back?

I think we could get Firo on board to get back those entry messages for the belt holders too!

Well i might as well explain what it r eh?

"The Series" was a competitive event previously held by JamieHR. It is a competition to see who does the best in ditto matchs, for their character ! (not to be confused with "the best player of that char"...we all know dittos do not prove this)

Basically you would have all the chars listed... along with their current belt holder...and this time possibly the "top contender" as well...and people challenge them to try and take the top spots for each char~

It'd give us something else to have fun with..plus if we changed around a few rules we could make this pretty interesting for everyone :o

I am willing to host this if the boards are interested / The mods are willing to sticky it / Firo is willing to help host it on the Kaillera server

So basicly just state if you would like to have this event back and what you think should be done with it to make it more fun for everyone :)

Battlecow

Play to Win
Awwww yeah, weegeeditto belt, come to papa.

I wish. But seriously, seems like a good idea.

Top Bottom