• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Safety Manual Guy: Master of Peripherals

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
You know that guy who's in the safety instruction manual for the 3DS? You know, the one who looks like he's got a 3DS stuck up his bum in one picture? Well, why not turn him into a full fledged character by putting him in Super Smash Bros 4 as a DLC playable character?

Since he only shows up to tell players what they shouldn't do with the console and whatnot, his whole play style should revolve around that. Flinging a Wii controller without the wrist straps on? Check! Chucking the NES Zappee at opponents? Check? A Final Smash that has him trap the opponent and then continuously bash them over the head with a Wii U? Check!

While you may think that he should play like ROB and use unrealistic moves like laser beams and jet packs and whatnot, but he should only use the peripherals realistically. So he shouldn't use his Zappers like real guns or anything. What do you guys think? I think that the inclusion of this guy would be hilarious and unexpected, much like the Wii Fit Trainer.

Supporters:
CrossoverMan
Reigaheres
Lilfut

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I know this will never happen, but I totaly support it! I never cared for the freaking 3DS manual, but it has some really weird stuff they warn you about and i'd be a blast putting stuff like this on a moveset.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
This is a completely awful idea and I support it 100%

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Safety Manual Man Instructs a Battle!

B (Freezing 3DS): An ar-condicionar appears in a wall next to SMM and he puts his 3DS next to it, he will then throw the handheld, this move can be charged, when charged fully can freeze.

Side-B (Cup-a-Water): SMM get's a cup full of water out of hammer-space and then spills it on the 3DS, he will then be electrocuted and charge at opponents like when Ness is hit by his PK Thunder, has electric properties.

Down-B (Vase Counter): Two tables with vase will appear at both the SMM's sides, if an opponent tries to hit him, he will whack the vases on him or her with his 3DS.

Up-B (3DS on Pocket): SMM sits on a bench with his 3DS on his backpocket, uou can then charge the move and after doing so he stands up and jumps, if he uses it in the air he will fall slowly with the bench when charging and then, after jumping off, the bench falls and can damage opponents.

Top Bottom