• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The road to Lethbridge (any smashers there?)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
So to make a long story short, me and my family were planning on moving to Lethbridge in February, but our house caught on fire (everyone and everything is ok, but the house is totaled), and we're getting a jump start on moving.

I've been living in Thunder Bay for years, and competition is almost completely dry here. I've recently got into Smash 64 online, been playing for a few months (so now I can read real people and not just computers), and I'm also running the project of a match-up chart, which is still currently in progress. I would love to play Melee against good players as well though.

But more importantly, I've already done some research and there were some decent sized tournaments in Lethbridge, and hoping that there's still some competition there. If not, Calgary isn't too far away to visit for the day either.

If you live in Lethbridge or relatively close, let me know and maybe we can get some gaming in. I'm basically fresh meat, but I have a lot of potential. I'll probably be there in a week or two, so long as nothing else goes wrong.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Well Edmonton is the core of alberta's smash scene, with a few people in calgary and also red deer, and yes I also heard of a few in lethbridge. though I'm not sure if they lurk these boards.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I'm going to be there Saturday, so if there's anyone there, let me know. =)

Top Bottom