• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The road of the warrior looks intimidating as ever.

Fusion?

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fusion_it_is
But I suppose not taking the first step is the worst thing we could do, now isn't it?

I'm Fusion?. I've recently taken up the helm of trying to learn as many fighting games as possible, Smash included.

Only thing is- I am crippled with a strong dislike for one-on-one matches. It's gotten better over the years, but I've always preferred watching matches as opposed to taking part in them, or just going free-for-all instead, so I haven't gotten very far. Nor do I have a healthy variety of people to practice against. Hence, I joined Smashboards in an attempt to rectify that. At least on the Smash front.

The closest thing I have to a main in any of the games is a habit to always open with Falcon, and then a Falco/Peach/Sonic amalgamation. So I don't have one, really. Meaning I don't have a game plan either. Oops.

Though I did have a running theory recently that "if no one understands my play style perhaps I can outplay them by doing whatever I feel!" I'm not dumb to think this will hold water at higher levels, however, so if someone can confirm this and run that into the ground that'd be great.

Looking forward to meeting (and Smashing) you guys in the near future!

Top Bottom