• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ridley for SSB4 Thread: What is Dead May Never Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Danongore

Smash Cadet
I feel like this may be a bad idea, but I have taken it upon myself to make a new thread in line with IsmaR's late, but legendary Ridley.

I won't stop believing. I will hold on to that feeling. Don't think of this as a new thread, but a continuation of his great legacy.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
The original thread was locked for the last time for a very good reason; people couldn't control their hype levels for Pax and whatever other events which resulted in massive spam and whathaveyou. I don't think this would be any different even if it were allowed open, which I'm sure will be locked shortly. Ridley discussion is done here outside certain general discussion threads, and we'll know of his fate in a couple short weeks. Compared to pre-Brawl he was lucky to even have an official thread as long as he did.

Last edited:

glaqux

Smash Cadet
When is the embargo gonna be taken away
I want to know what they wanted to stay such a secret (coughs) ridley

Lord Danongore

Smash Cadet
The original thread was locked for the last time for a very good reason; people couldn't control their hype levels for Pax and whatever other events which resulted in massive spam and whathaveyou. I don't think this would be any different even if it were allowed open, which I'm sure will be locked shortly. Ridley discussion is done here outside certain general discussion threads, and we'll know of his fate in a couple short weeks. Compared to pre-Brawl he was lucky to even have an official thread as long as he did.
My apologies, I was under the impression that it was locked because of the imminent 70k+ comment barrier. I wasn't aware of any massive spamming.

Hong

The Strongest
We do not allow for more than one support thread per character.

Edit - For the record (since I am already getting mean remarks), I am aware the original thread was locked. It was locked for a reason, and it will remain that way until otherwise stated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom