• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Return of 1-Up?!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
About a week ago, the infamous Shiek player 1-Up(known for his awesome Fairs and Drop off Nairs) got suspended from his job for blowing up half of the Hollywood Hard Rock Hotel.

It was an awesome sight to see as the disel fuel poured into our sewer system and the smoke all around 441 for 2 days.

Apparently he got pissed off at the owner and poured diesel fuel all over some of the hot bartenders telling them "If I were a dog and you were a flower, I'd lift up my leg and give you a shower".

He then offered them a cigarette and one thing led to another and before 1-Up knew it, he had no job and he was the proud owner of a brand new XBoX 360.

Now, what does this all mean you ask?

How the hell am I supposed to know?

Welcome back 1-Up.

C......

Smash Apprentice
About a week ago, the infamous Shiek player 1-Up(known for his awesome Fairs and Drop off Nairs) got suspended from his job for blowing up half of the Hollywood Hard Rock Hotel.

It was an awesome sight to see as the disel fuel poured into our sewer system and the smoke all around 441 for 2 days.

Apparently he got pissed off at the owner and poured diesel fuel all over some of the hot bartenders telling them "If I were a dog and you were a flower, I'd lift up my leg and give you a shower".

He then offered them a cigarette and one thing led to another and before 1-Up knew it, he had no job and he was the proud owner of a brand new XBoX 360.

Now, what does this all mean you ask?

How the hell am I supposed to know?

Welcome back 1-Up.
i don't kno or kno of the guy ur talkin about, but he sounds like a f^ck!n G

Top Bottom