• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The R.O.B. "I was wrong thread"

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Ill admit, It made me worry about ROBs inclusion, but I realized that the item does not replace a recovery, merely assists it. On a side note, I realized how funny ROB would look wearing a jetpack. xD
Does R.O.B. really need more recovery? I mean a jetpack and his Up Special together are just too daggum OP.

By the way, does anyone know how I can make it so I only have a Smash Wii U main, and not have a Smash 3DS main under my profile picture when I post something? I'm not getting Smash 3DS, so I really don't need it there. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Does R.O.B. really need more recovery? I mean a jetpack and his Up Special together are just too daggum OP.

By the way, does anyone know how I can make it so I only have a Smash Wii U main, and not have a Smash 3DS main under my profile picture when I post something? I'm not getting Smash 3DS, so I really don't need it there. Thanks for any help.
I assume you simply go to 3DS button and put nothing, the top option I think?

Top Bottom