• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The purple Pikmin never fails to kill for me!

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179
Once i get my opponents to high percentages, i throw all of my pikmin until i get purple (and if i have any leftover, i just attempt to miss a grab and throw the other pikmin) and that is the time is get aerial crazy! Thankfully, with just one pikmin on me, i get a great recovery without any let-down... oh Olimar, how you are overjudged...

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179
what i meant by missing a grab is just missing a grab with the purple pikmin infront of the que.

koken

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kokenz
I think that your tactic is very risky though. I'm surprised on how you plan this and how confident you are to pull out this situation. Actually I'm shocked, jajaja.
I find myself very defenseless when I don't have 3 Pikmins and most of the time I'm useless with just 1 Pikmin.

Are you consider some specific characters, stages or something like that? Do you have any video of this?

Last edited:

ProjectilePuff

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MilouPadley
3DS FC
1075-0715-3179
Honestly, i'm guessing the opponents i go against in for glory or for friends don't practice much against Olimar/Alph and get quite fuzzled on what tactics i'm using. That's why i'm so successful with characters such as Zelda and WFT. I'm also very offensive with Alph, Zelda and WFT which is quite rare but i just rock with em'! Never forget, neutral special Zelda, purple pikmin Alph, and side special WFT.

Top Bottom