• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Project M BRSTM Thread

TooSlow!

Smash Cadet
NNID
LegendOfZorldo
3DS FC
3926-7384-0133
Anyone have a Plague knight theme brstm?

devnew

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DevNew

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Str

how could that be on the menu screen when JXX has to do with the fire emblem stage?
There are codes that allow the menu to play a "playlist" of songs from various slots in the game, not just the designated menu tracks.

Frank Curtis

Smash Cadet
This doesn't exactly count as music, but does anyone know where the announcer files for Joshua Tomar is? It's the same one azprojectmelee uses for their build on stream. I would really appreciate it if some one uploaded it here or at least point me in the right direction. Please and thanks.

HiroProtagonist

Smash Apprentice
Anyone have a GCT that has individual win themes set for each character? I've read the threads about how to create my own but figured someone else probably has one where I could just change the corresponding BRSTMs to suit my needs. Additionally, I've seen builds that have additional songs that cycle on the menus and CSS. Does anyone have a copy of the GCT for that, or an explanation of how I would make one?

EDIT: Nvm to the second part, found the information about cycling CSS songs. For others interested, explanations and codes here- https://www.reddit.com/r/SSBPM/comments/3elyvy/rotating_menu_music/

Last edited:

N810

Smash Cadet
This doesn't exactly count as music, but does anyone know where the announcer files for Joshua Tomar is? It's the same one azprojectmelee uses for their build on stream. I would really appreciate it if some one uploaded it here or at least point me in the right direction. Please and thanks.
One of our players asked Joshua Tomar personally to record his lines for our stream. I don't think AZPM has released it though I remember seeing something similar on Brawl Vault. Ask AZPM to see if they would like to share it with you.

Frank Curtis

Smash Cadet
One of our players asked Joshua Tomar personally to record his lines for our stream. I don't think AZPM has released it though I remember seeing something similar on Brawl Vault. Ask AZPM to see if they would like to share it with you.
Thanks for the respond. I actually found it and the dude is an amazing announcer. :)

Gunman1357

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Gunman1357
Well, I have taken 6 months to create a sountrack the rivals the harmony prowess of the gods. Behold The project M 3.6 Unsilienced (The Music Pack). http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-3-6-unsilienced-the-perfect-music-pack.430292/ The reason I am posting this here is because I have made a tons of high quality custom brstms, most of those being remixes of great songs throughout nintendo franchises from some of the greatest remixers on youtube, soundcloud, and newgrounds. I have replaced 159 songs so far, and at least 1/2 of those are remixes I believe. So look for something you might like. But shameless advertisement helps too.

Last edited:

CraptainFalcon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1221-1779-3703
Anyone got Gaur Plains from Smash 4? I'd like to replace it over one of the Pikmin songs. The original version is a higher quality than the 3ds version

iMario

Smash Cadet
NNID
iStarFox
Does anyone know the code that randomizes all music once you begin a match.? Not the menu one. Kinda like the Melee 20xx has in it's settings.

Top Bottom