• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokemon National League - Team Battles, Tournaments, Gym Challenges and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdy_

Smash Lord
PNL has about 40 members at the moment and we're looking for some help to build a growing forum community - battlers and breeders alike! We hold tournaments with cool prizes, and there is a Pokemart where you spend points you earn battling other forum members to buy different items or hatched Pokemon.

I'm the head moderator as well as the leader of Team Rocket on this battling and breeding forum. So far we have League Points, Gym Challenges (4 Gym Leaders will be chosen at the end of this week), Teams, and Team Battles (which is really fun and original). I recommend coming on over and checking it out - join if you'd like, I can get you into Team Rocket and you can start battling for points and cool prizes.

Team Rocket is the largest team on the forum with a helpful, talented, and fair community.

Other teams include Sadis Faction, Lazer Moose Empire, and E Force.

Post here if you're thinking about joining but would like more information, or if you'd like to join please do! There is a chat at the bottom of our forum for instant-battle finding and discussion!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I'm thinking about joining, but would like more information, first.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I'm the head moderator as well as the leader of Team Rocket on this battling and breeding forum. So far we have League Points, Gym Challenges (4 Gym Leaders will be chosen at the end of this week), Teams, and Team Battles (which is really fun and original). I recommend coming on over and checking it out - join if you'd like, I can get you into Team Rocket and you can start battling for points and cool prizes.

Team Rocket is the largest team on the forum with a helpful, talented, and fair community.

Other teams include Sadis Faction, Lazer Moose Empire, and E Force.
What are these "teams"?

Also, how do you battle others? I'm new to this battling others stuff...

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

brdy_

Smash Lord
PNL Rules/Guidelines said:
A team is a group of players who have decided to form a group. To join a team, check out the Region Boards. Teamless players may not participate in Team Battles, so if you wish to play, go join a team. Note that a player may only be a member of one team at any given time.

A team must consist of some kind of leader, usually the founder, and its members. Ranks may be chosen as the team wishes. The leader has all the power in assigning players to attack or defense, and may make these decisions as they will. The leader may also designate another member of the team to make some or all of these decisions for them, whether in case of absence or for whatever reason. The leader's decisions will always override the decisions of the designated member, in the case of a conflict.
There are currently 4 teams in the League.

Online battling is done through WiFi on the Diamond/Pearl games. Friend codes are recommended to be put in your signature on the forum for easy battling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom