• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pocatello Idaho GameXrazy Monthlies

VainestSafe

Smash Rookie
The title basically says it. Every month on the first saturday of the month the Pocatello Idaho GamXrazy hosts a double and singles tournament and prizes are dependent upon how many people we have show up. Right now we are not doing entry fees but once we get enough people to show up we can start doing 5 $ a person and giving away better prizes.

The tourney usual starts out with our 2v2 double elimination 4 stock no items on selected stages and goes until we finish that and then we do a singles tournament. If enough people show up i can change it so we have singles first then have prizes for the singles. If ou need any information on the tournaments and where it is or how long it is you can email me at
ThevainestSafe@gmail.com
or call Pocatello GameXrazy at (208) - 478 - 1045
and this map of the sorrounding area.
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...2,-112.435069&spn=0.022641,0.057335&z=15&om=1

knuttz45

Smash Ace
wow...idaho has monthlies somewhere....would it be worth it if i took a car? prize money = gas money for me...hey, at least once a few months would be good for me...

VainestSafe

Smash Rookie
i really dont know how we convinced them to give us monthlies. i suppose its cause a few friends and mysel are really good friends with the empoyees and management so we told them to give us tournaments and they do.

Espy

Smash Apprentice
Right. The person that used to run these (Dave) always had a taste for Smash. Now that Dave is gone, the new manager, Ryan, still wants to keep doing them. The prizes now are kinda small, but he says if more people participate, the prizes will gradually get bigger. Right now, it's the same people that usually show up (around 10 - 14 people a month).

Oh, and the tourneys are at 2:00PM.

Relhots

Smash Lord
i might be able to go to one in april since i have to bowl state in pocatello.

VainestSafe

Smash Rookie
yeah dave was basically sweet. that and gary hill are probably the mojority of the reasonw e got the tournaments running way way way back in the day

Top Bottom