• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pit Music Video's

kown

Smash Lord
i watched the last vid on FD vs a TL.

heres what i noticed.

too much Angel Ring
no f tilt or d tilt
not using wingdashing to its fullest
Your only approach or your main approach is nair to smash

I liked ur wing renewal kill. that was pretty good.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
I ddin't have any wing renewal kills on FD unless you mean forcing the suicide with windpush?

What would you reccomend for other approaches. And I'm working on wingdashing, That's one reason we recorded these.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Your Pit is pretty decent. but your Angel Ring leaves you open a lot. Since you had the sounds from the game, why did you put music over the matches? It fine (re: better) without other music clashing with the in-game music and sound effects.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
I was messing around with Windows Movie Maker, and In general I have the ingame music off. Plus I enjoy throwing in song's that looseley correlate with the match in some way.

kown

Smash Lord
woops i meant battle field (BF). heh but it was the last vid.

as far as other aproaches you could do ANY areal to ANY move or to a grab.
get creative.

heh good luck.

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
That one was fun to do. Also, I noticed in the Compendium SHFair to WoI. What si that supposed to do?? Would it help me out??

Top Bottom