• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Organization's Comeback: Part 1--New Beginnings

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Link to original post: [drupal=933]The Organization's Comeback: Part 1--New Beginnings[/drupal]

Upon reaching Destiny Islands, Vexen calls the Larxene replica to check the signal. Since he had dabbled in Sora's memories, Vexen knew where to find him. Larxene, who is stationed in The Castle that Never Was, is guiding Vexen to the island where the children play.

Note: This SSE/OPS/BBQ, or whatever, is free-roam. Also, I will be putting the fight strategies up separately.

Stage: Destiny Islands-Main Island
Play as: Vexen
You start in the middle of the Main Square. Namine tells you to go left. You head left, and reach a small market-type area. Cutscene--Vexen walks into the center of the area, and is surrounded by Shadows. Defeat the shadows. After defeating the shadows, Vexen sees a Shadow that looks like Sora which runs away. Follow it. It leads you to the docks.

Mini-Boss: Anti-Sora

After defeating Anti-Sora, Vexen gazes out towards the Island.

Vexen appears on the island, in the secret place. He takes a look at the drawings on the walls, smirks smugly, and makes a brief chuckle.

Meanwhile, Sora, Kairi, and Riku, now 16 and 17 years old are relaxing on the beach, when Sora hears someone who is actually Vexen. The trio goes to see who it is and finds Vexen.

Sora: "Who are you? What are you doing in here?"
Vexen: "You mean you really don't remember? Namine sure did a good job on you."
Kairi: "How do you know Namine?"
Vexen: "She was my subordinate."
Sora: "What? Wait, do you mean you're part of the organization? I thought we got rid of all of you!"
Vexen: "The key word there is thought.

Vexen pulls off his disguise to reveal his now ice-blue robe.

Riku: "Of course. Vexen. Hello."
Vexen: "Oh. Riku, you didn't forget?"
Riku: "No. I chose to fight the darkness myself."
Sora and Kairi: "Are we missing something?"
Vexen and Riku: "No!"

Vexen decides to explain the whole situation. Stunned, Sora, Riku and Kairi listen.

"So what you're saying is that you have given up on wanting to be whole, and want to help us defeat whatever evil lurks beyond the wormhole?"

"That's the gist of it, yes."

Sora then rudely remarked, "I don't believe it."

Vexen replied, just as sarcastically, "Get used to it."

Okay. That's Part 2. Hopefully, Part 3 will be up by the evening.

Top Bottom